Application Deadline: 6 April 2023
Department: Business Support
Employment Type: Permanent - Full Time
Location: Poland, Warsaw
Reporting To: Wilhelm Sander
Be the energy behind change. Join ABL Group.
ABL Group is a leading global independent energy and marine consultant working in energy and oceans to de-risk and drive the energy transition across the renewables, maritime, and oil and gas sectors, offering the deepest pool of expertise across marine and engineering disciplines in more than 300 locations globally.
Are you an ambitious Developer, focused on backend & frontend? Looking to work with a talented team to expand your knowledge and work on creative and exciting yet challenging projects? Here’s an opportunity to join our dynamic Brand & Marketing team and help us take things to the next level.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Website Developer, to join our team and get involved in creating, implementing web product solutions, and contributing to the business that is constantly growing.
What you will be doing.
As our Website Developer, you will support the Marketing department in handling both back-end development and front-end design for ABL Group’s multiple websites. You will work closely with the Brand & Design Manager to develop and maintain multiple WordPress websites, bringing technical coding knowledge and fresh ideas to expand and accelerate our existing sites, and integrate old websites into the current WordPress platform.
This will include having the ability to create and follow the zeitgeist and hone in on your deep understanding of professional coding standards and design guidelines. In addition you will:
- Oversee all Website Development projects.
- Maintain existing websites; identify and fixing bugs within code.
- Develop and implement strategy to extend and improve navigation, functionality and accessibility.
- website rebranding, restructurings, and redesigns.
- Work with Brand & Design Manager to visualise and implement design changes to the websites.
- Liaise with the SEO consultant to optimise page content and titles in line with keyword strategy (as directed by Marketing Director).
- Implement new pages and custom elements across websites; integrate contact forms with CRM, related content widgets; content tagging best practice etc.
- Manage hosting/domain accounts including migration and pushing websites live
- Work with key stakeholders to understand website requirements and communicate the viability of ideas.
- Maintain and amend the website on a day-to-day basis as requested by staff, ensuring changes are implemented and communicated quickly and effectively.
- Work with the IT team to maintain and update the internal SharePoint system.
- Ensure all projects and websites remain in accordance with approved instructions, and ABL procedures and policies.
- Abide by specific internally established control systems and authorities, lead by personal example and encourage all employees to conduct their activities in accordance with the applicable laws and the Company’s standards and policies including its QHSE policies
- Provide training, mentoring and motivation to subordinates.
- Accomplish all tasks as appropriately assigned and assist with other duties as assigned.
This is an hybrid role based in Warsaw, Poland and the candidate must have the right to live and work in Poland.
What we are looking for.
We are looking for a self-starter, resourceful, organized and have the ability to work with people at all levels while maintaining acute attention to detail. You are quick on your feet, full of ideas, solutions-oriented and collaborative in your approach. We are looking for a determined, results, and client-oriented professional with a supportive and global mindset, and excellent interpersonal/design/creative skills. In addition, you:
- Hold a degree in computer science or any professional equivalent qualification and experience. Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Must have at least 3 years’ of frontend and backend experience gained in a commercial environment.
- Demonstrable understanding of WordPress, including plugin structures.
- Understanding of domain migration.
- Exceptional IT / digital understanding & coding
- Strong knowledge of HTML and SASS/CSS
- Complete fluency in WordPress
- Good knowledge of PHP; ability to write custom code
- Insight and awareness of emerging technologies and web trends
- Awareness of SEO best practices.
- Proactive and insightful with good communication skills and adaptability.
- Experience in UX design.
- Social media experience incl. Youtube.
- Understanding of custom SharePoint development.
- Email integration with ZOHO and experience working with GitHub.
- Knowledge of web accessibility and how to implement it.
What is in it for you?
The successful candidate should be passionate about innovation, and progress and enjoy working in a dynamic and multicultural environment both independently and as part of a team. We have a strong talent and learning culture and you will be encouraged to develop your skills and talents to shape your future career path within your team and business.
You can learn more about our team and what we do here: https://abl-group.com/
Join us and grow with us.
We will be conducting interviews continuously and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
For your application to be taken into consideration, please be advised, that you must submit your application via the link provided on this page.
We look forward to receiving your application.
|Firma:||Offshore Wind Consultants Ltd|
Warszawa, Mazowieckie, Poland
|Oferowane wynagrodzenie:||100.000 - 150.000|
|Dodano:||19. 3. 2023
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!
Dlaczego szukać pracy na HitPraca.pl?
Codziennie nowe oferty pracy Możesz wybierać z bardzo szerokiej gamy ofert pracy - naszym celem jest posiadanie jak najszerszej oferty pracy Otrzymuj nowe oferty e-mailem Bądź pierwszym, który odpowie na nowe oferty pracy Wszystkie oferty pracy w jednym miejscu (od pracodawców, agencji pośrednictwa pracy i innych portali) Wszystkie usługi dla kandydatów do pracy są bezpłatne Pomożemy Ci znaleźć nową pracę