For our client, a company operating in the field of logistics services and courier industry, we are looking for a Warehouse Manager for a newly opened warehouse.
position: Warehouse Manager
What we expect
- Logistic background(Logistic or supply chain)
- Organizational skills - the ability to organize and prioritize tasks is crucial,
- Team leadership skills - managing and leading a team of warehouse staff requires strong leadership skills. This includes the ability to motivate, train, and provide guidance to the team,
- Communication skills – effective communication is essential for coordinating activities within the warehouse and for communicating with our partner but also suppliers and delivery partners,
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office),
- Time Management skills – should be able to create work schedules and measure team progress according to those schedules,
- Budget Management - responsible for managing the budget for warehouse operations, including staffing, equipment, and other resources.
- Adaptability - the ability to adapt to changing circumstances, such as fluctuations in numbers of packages or unexpected challenges, is important for maintaining operational efficiency.
- Regulatory Compliance - staying informed about and ensuring compliance with relevant regulations and industry standards
- Continuous improvement - a commitment to ongoing process improvement and the ability to implement changes that enhance efficiency and reduce costs.
Employment agency entry number 47
this job offer is intended for people over 18 years of age
What we offer
- Contract of employment, long and stable cooperation,
- Necessary tools for work including a car,
- The freedom to contribute in an impactful way to the business,
- Opportunity to expand knowledge and experience.
- Coordinating and overseeing AM and PM processes with AM and PM shift team managers,
- controlling the number of packages processed,
- making sure all pocesses finished on time,
- looking for potential improvements,
- Preparation of processes for upcoming time period,
- Create work schedules and organize the work of the team,
- Communications with vendors, warehouse landlord, partners,
- Optimization of processes,
- Preparation of reports and statements and timely delivery and correct measurement of KPIs,
- Hiring new staff and overseeing their work,
- Tracking financial performance and budget execution,
- Communication with our legal and accounting advisors.
|Firma:||Randstad Polska Sp. z o.o.|
Kraków, Małopolskie, Polska
|Dodano:||21. 11. 2023
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!
Dlaczego szukać pracy na HitPraca.pl?
Subskrybuj oferty pracy
Codziennie nowe oferty pracy Możesz wybierać z bardzo szerokiej gamy ofert pracy - naszym celem jest posiadanie jak najszerszej oferty pracy Otrzymuj nowe oferty e-mailem Bądź pierwszym, który odpowie na nowe oferty pracy Wszystkie oferty pracy w jednym miejscu (od pracodawców, agencji pośrednictwa pracy i innych portali) Wszystkie usługi dla kandydatów do pracy są bezpłatne Pomożemy Ci znaleźć nową pracę