Visual / UI Designer for international top client (all genders)
You have a liking for top-brands, convincing user interfaces and comprehensive design systems? Your work makes brands shine in digital environments and lets users crave for more? Here is your opportunity: Join our international team to work for one of our biggest multi-national clients and make them shine with you while growing together.
Cocomore develops digital products and provides digital communication services to international clients like Nestlé, Procter & Gamble, Rabobank, Samsung or Sanofi. We also have a track record of building up successful digital start-ups (so far sold to Deutsche Telekom, Axel Springer and Pro7Sat1). Cocomore has 180 employees in Berlin, Cologne, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Seville and Warsaw.
- We are looking for you as Visual / UI Designer (all genders) to design great digital user interfaces that combine functionality with exciting user experiences. You will become part of the core team of an inspired unit, fluent English is mandatory.
Our offer to you:
- A great opportunity to take over responsibility for one of our international clients. You work in the team of one of our best German Creative Directors / Visual Designers who is looking for support to bring our client to the next level.
- You work in a highly inspiring, innovative and entrepreneurial environment.
- You get the opportunity to grow together with a top-notch multi-national company and the skilled and experienced Cocomore team.
- Team spirit and start-up atmosphere while working in a well-run organization for one of the world’s biggest companies.
- Competitive compensation plus the possibility to work in one of our locations or remote.
What you will contribute:
- As a visual designer, you are a creative mind and the digital world is your home.
- You quickly find convincing UI approaches and you are experienced in complex digital design solutions for various industries.
- You know how to setup, handle and work with design systems that bring brands to live through both cross-channel and cross-device user experiences.
- You can collaborate with the interdisciplinary, agile teams, consisting of UX designers and front-end developers.
- In addition, you work closely with customers and colleagues.
- You think user-centric and translate cultural trends into digital user interfaces and experiences.
- You collaborate closely with the team and the other Cocomore units to ensure knowledge sharing, operating synergies and the best possible creative solutions.
- Media or design studies or comparable training with a focus on interface design or user interaction.
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience.
- A convincing portfolio and a proven track-record of client projects are a must.
- Know-how in dealing with design thinking (methods) as well as a basic understanding of web technologies and the interpretation of web analytics data.
- A skilled handling of design systems.
- Experience in using standard tools such as Adobe CC, Sketch, InVision and Figma.
- Basic knowledge in HTML5 and CSS.
- Team player attitude and willingness to constantly improve you and your work.
- Fluent English
- German would be a plus.
- Perspectives to be actively promoted and further developed.
- Exciting and varied projects with large customers.
- Work-life balance - flexible working hours and home office options.
- Employee discounts and other benefits at partner companies.
- Opportunity to shape and advance cross-departmental topics.
- Great onboarding and Buddy programs that help you get to know the company better.
- Extras such as free drinks, coffee and fruit.
- Super-modern offices in Cologne and in other european cities.
Tell us how you want to work, in one of our offices, remote, full-time or part-time, employed or freelancing. We will do our best to make it happen!
Wrocław, Dolnoslaskie, Poland
|Praca na stanowisku:||Visual / UI Designer for international top client (all genders)|
|Oferowane wynagrodzenie:||60.000 - 100.000|
|Dodano:||22. 7. 2022
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!