Video Content Analyst with German/ z niemieckim
At Cognizant, we are dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses — helping them go from doing digital to being digital.
In Poland, our offices are located in Gdansk, Wroclaw, and Kraków. With the capacity to support various clients, we offer a world of opportunities for both professionals and graduates. You can expect five-star training, a chance to realize your career goals and a range of benefits. Be Cognizant!
About the role:
Do you love social media? Are you a fan of vlogging or constantly looking for videos to help solve your challenges? If the answer is yes, then you must start your career with a global company working as a Video Content Analyst for the world’s best-loved video-sharing website.
Want to learn more about social media regulation, online free speech, internal controls or maybe even learn about EU policymaking? Apply now, and start your career supporting this exciting team.
What you do:
- Review user reports regarding website content,
- Analyze and identify content that is not in compliance with requirements and flag for action in a timely manner,
- Make well-balanced decisions and help resolve inquiries to defined policies and procedures,
- Use market specific knowledge and insights to spot and scope solutions to improve the support of user community,
- Review sensitive content, sometimes involving graphic or disturbing subject matter.
- Knowledge of German language on at least C1 level,
- Knowledge of the subtleties of German culture, history, politics is a must,
- Can read, write, comprehend and have basic conversation in English,
- Availability to work on an 24/7 shift (three shifts applicable, including weekends),
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills,
- Quick learner and adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills,
- Excellent organizational and time management skills,
- Strong attention to detail and a desire to deliver accurately, efficiently, and to a high standard,
- Have a neutral mindset to alternative video content that needs classification.
What we have for you:
- Opportunity to be part of a global organization focused on development,
- Open-minded and multinational environment,
- Training & development opportunities including language courses,
- Professional development and clear career path,
- Full equipment and paid training provided from the first day of work,
- Extensive benefits package: (private medical healthcare including dental care, life insurance, cafeteria benefits).
FRESH GRADUATES ARE WELCOME!
If you are looking for another opportunity and are interested in the company, do not hesitate to apply online!
|Firma:||Cognizant Technology Solutions|
Kraków, Małopolskie, Polska
|Pracovni_pozice:||Video Content Analyst with German/ z niemieckim|
|Dodano:||20. 5. 2023
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!
Dlaczego szukać pracy na HitPraca.pl?
Codziennie nowe oferty pracy Możesz wybierać z bardzo szerokiej gamy ofert pracy - naszym celem jest posiadanie jak najszerszej oferty pracy Otrzymuj nowe oferty e-mailem Bądź pierwszym, który odpowie na nowe oferty pracy Wszystkie oferty pracy w jednym miejscu (od pracodawców, agencji pośrednictwa pracy i innych portali) Wszystkie usługi dla kandydatów do pracy są bezpłatne Pomożemy Ci znaleźć nową pracę