- Create and implement the best user experience for our mobile game.
- Lead your project from a to z by creating a vision, methodological work, research practices, and standing up for design quality.
- Work with product owners & insights from our users to define and analyze the requirements
- Carry out user research to obtain user insights to better inform business and design decisions
- Work closely with the Product, Game Design and Art Director to deliver design solutions for User experience.
- Maintain and enhance our approach towards interface design and user experience of games.
- Lead rapid iterations and testing on a variety of concepts, from wireframes to fully designed compositions.
- Create a playful User Interface (UI), with a cohesive look & feel.
- Examine competitive products to keep abreast of current design trends
- Show efficiency in self-managing time with minimal instruction. Be accountable for the timely and accurate completion of all deliverables
- Demonstrate self-sufficiency and ability to think independently to concept and create art for a project that may not have been explicitly defined in advance
- Review final products and ensure they are pixel perfect.
- At least 3 years of experience designing mobile games.
- Experience with research-driven processes, building personas, and analyzing user behaviors.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and successfully launch a new product.
- Ability to prioritize work and function in an agile environment.
- Have a strong background and understanding of mobile interface design, flow, and usability.
- Ability to independently propose creative ideas while working within all the technical constraints.
- Strong skills in layout, typography and color theory.
- Mastery of Photoshop, Illustrator and associated design tools.
- Experience with creating wireframes and prototypes in Figma
- Have a passion for the industry and understanding of market trends and styles
- Good level of English is a must (Verbal and Writing)
- Ability to communicate visually, and to identify and define visual design issues and solutions.
- Experience working with Unity - an advantage
- Hand drawing/illustration skills - an advantage
- GUI Animation skills - an advantage
- Gaming Background (Professional or other) - an advantage
What we offer
- Access to knowledge & skills development
- Work in the industry of the future
- International career opportunities
- Convenient office locations
- Free lunch every last Friday of the month
- Relocation package and full support of our law firm in the visa and work permit process.
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- private medical care
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- life insurance
- integration events
- video games at work
- coffee / tea
- leisure zone
- extra social benefits
- redeployment package
We’re looking for a UI/UX Designer to work on an Exciting Unique Match-3 Game.
If you have proven experience with UI/UX Design and you are passionate about games, you’ll be perfect for us!
Our ideal candidate is creative, collaborative, and proactive. You should thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and be willing to adapt and embrace design iterations.
Huuuge Games Sp. z o.o.
Still haven't found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Huuuge is an international free-to-play games developer and a global publisher of digital games on mobile and web platforms, with a mission to empower billions of people to play together, as part of the Huuuge vision to transform mobile gaming into a massively social experience.
Warszawa, mazowieckie, Polska
|Praca na stanowisku:||UI/UX Designer|
|Dodano:||21. 5. 2022
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!