Training Specialist Intern
As part of the European Exponential Learning team, you will assist in supporting our delivery of our world-class learning solutions for Leaders and Employees at our Poland office sites and virtually across Europe.
Within the role, you will own onsite deployment and logistics and virtual support of new and existing learning solutions ensuring that the optimal learner experience is delivered. This will include but is not limited to:
- Provide onsite sustaining logistics support for existing solutions;
- May require support and coordination of regional projects
- Being the point of contact for external suppliers and vendors;
- Ordering and managing training material inventory
You are an enrolled student in Business Administration or a related field like Economics, Psychology, Communications, Marketing, etc.
Additional skills include:
- Organization and planning skills
- Problem Solving
- Customer and service orientation
- Attention to details
- Experience in MS Office and SharePoint
- Fluent in Polish/ English
Ideally practical experience in Learning & Development or Human Resources.
|Lokalizacja:||Gdańsk, Pomeranian Voivodeship, Polska|
|Praca na stanowisku:||Training Specialist Intern|
|Dodano:||22. 11. 2020
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!