Third Party Risk Management Specialist
The Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) team within Procurement is recruiting for the TPRM Specialist.
In order to represent TPRM in front of the auditing bodies, as well as to sustain the procedural database of the TPRM process in line with regulatory requirements, a team of TPRM Audit and Procedure Management has been established.
As a TPRM Audit and Procedure Management Specialist, your main responsibilities will involve managing a differentiated range of activities. It will be an outstanding opportunity for you to build up your network as part of a motivated team. In this role, you will:
- Manage queries raised by internal and external auditors in terms of TPRM process documentation.
- Act as an interface between the team and the auditors.
- Build up a transparent, regular collaboration system with senior management, the auditors.
- Manage the existing TPRM procedural database, review and keep it updated in line with the TPRM process environment’s dynamics.
- Draft, review and edit communication to the larger TPRM team to sustain the awareness of valid procedures in daily operations.
- Conduct internal quality controls to drive best in class performance of the TPRM team, ensure the potential fails are analysed and eliminated.
- Take responsibility for managing a variety of tasks and ad-hoc queries in the area of business management with a possibility to learn new things.
The TPRM team is comprised of four teams, including Audit and Procedure Management, Framework Coordination and two Operations teams. The primary objective of the TPRM function is to run regulatory driven vendor risk assessment processes and ensure the bank is not exposed to any risk while entering into relationships with third parties. The risk assessment process aims at collecting information on vendors and their products/services to conduct a screening and identify potential risks. Proper assessment and mitigation of vendor risks safeguards Credit Suisse from financial, regulatory, reputational and other business impacts that would be detrimental to the business, clients and shareholders. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Qualifications - Internal
Qualifications - Internal
We are looking for:
- Higher education from a leading institution preferably in the area of economics, finance, or business administration.
- At least 2 years of proven work experience relating to audit, regulation, compliance in the financial services, logistics.
- Attention to details, excellent writing and editing skills with experience in preparing documentation for the business partners and auditors.
- Proven experience in quality controls and risk management, including key principles of proactive risk management identification, assessment, measurement, monitoring and mitigations is an asset.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Outstanding interpersonal, organizational skills, multi-tasking and time management skills towards set deadlines.
- An avid learner and a dedicated problem solver with a can-do attitude, thinking out of the box to identify fields for improvement.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (in particular Word, Visio, PowerPoint, SharePoint).
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspective.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc. )
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc. )
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!