Technical Project Manager
Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you'll be part of
The pandemic has highlighted how important telecoms networks are to society. Nokia’s Network Infrastructure group is at the heart of a revolution to bring more and faster network capacity to people worldwide through our ambition, innovation, and technical expertise.
In Optical Networks NSDC Poland global delivery team we serve to Nokia customer remote provisioning, configuration, design and troubleshooting of Transmission Network Elements.
What you will learn and contribute to
We are looking for person who is able to perform consistently high level under pressure with good analytical skills.
As part of our team, you will:
- Acting as a primary interface with Virgin Media Technical Managers for all technical clarifications, dependencies and escalations
- Setting and monitoring the overall documentation quality including Implementation Plans and Methods of Procedures
- Managing customer expectations in the area of technical strategy
- Partnering with other team leaders and managers (both internal and external) to ensure all technical aspects are clear and in line with the project scope
- Making sure that engineering team is ready for network activities and has sufficient technical knowledge
- Participating and initiating Root Cause Analysis if required
- Working on the documentation standards and installation standards for the scope of the project
- Defining technical skills required for effective project delivery
- DBD acceptance
- Acting as primary point of contact for the TX engineering team and mentoring the team
- Organising technical trainings and maintaining Method of Procedures and work instructions
- Maintaining a customer-oriented manner and professional relationship with customers and internal teams
- Meeting or exceeding KPI goals set for the project team concerning customer satisfaction ratings and performance measures
- Supporting other Service Delivery Manager’s and Senior Management’s ad hoc requests
- Quality monitoring for internal QA process
- Process improvements and modifications, lessons learned
- Pricing management-validation, finalization, analysis
- Rolling forecast analysis - SoW, FoT, technical assignments
- A degree level in an engineering or management discipline (Quality, Engineering, Computer Science, IT, Management)
- At least 5 years experience in IT / Telecommunications industry
- An industry-related proven record of successful project, order management or customer service would be an asset
- Must be capable of prioritizing, coordinating, and scheduling multiple activities and resources
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to communicate freely within multinational team
- Action oriented, willingness to take accountability and making decisions under time pressure
- Ability to negotiate and moderate discussions on the technical level, both with the customer and internally
- Language competence: English (capable to negotiate technically and commercially verbally and in writing)
- PC: Advanced user of Microsoft Office package
- Infinera, Ciena transmission vendors konwledge or certifications
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered. In our NSDC delivery team we offer unique opportunity to work with the leading global providers in telecommunication, expierience with different cultures and constant personal development in optical technology.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.
|Praca na stanowisku:||Technical Project Manager|
|Oferowane wynagrodzenie:||100.000 - 150.000|
|Dodano:||22. 7. 2022
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna