Description and Requirements
Technical Lead supervises and guides the technical team of a customer program. In this role, you are responsible for solving technical issues on the customer programs and assisting, researching, designing, and developing tools and processes as per the program's needs. The technical Lead evaluates the work processes and best practices and implements changes to streamline operations.
- Organize technical resources in the teams, distribute work and monitor progress, quality, and performance, and act as a supervisor when required
- Work closely with Project Managers on the planning and follow-up of program development activities
- Implement constant efficiency improvement & problem-solving processes
- Analyze customer data and ensure reporting updates and follow up
- Assist the Program Director in optimizing production team efficiency
- Team management: act as a supervisor when required, issue follow-up and ownership, balance work among team members according to skills and individual workload
- Communication: information gathering, status reports creation, issue solving recommendations, providing technical guidance to other team members
- Technical planning and preparation: analysis of technical requirements, solution proposals, and risk analysis.
- Minimum a bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related discipline is required
- A strong background in troubleshooting and technology support
- High level of spoken and written English
- High level of application experience: Google Sheets, MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Analysis and problem solving: Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills. Capable of finding solutions to difficult or new problems
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and ability to work in a multicultural global environment, with tight deadlines, multi-site teams, and different projects simultaneously
- Excellent oral communication and writing skills (business correspondence), in tone and style for each situation
- Desirable qualities: multitasking, proactive, solution-oriented, eye for detail, good with numbers
- Ability to work independently, evaluating workloads and schedules
- Excellent prioritization and time management skills
- Able to analyze new and changing scenarios and adapt the project to them.
- Team management, scheduling, and issue resolution.
Additional Job Description
TELUS International is looking for a Technical Lead to join the Artificial Intelligence Team.
Required Language(s)English Apply Now
- < Back to search results
|Praca na stanowisku:||Technical Lead|
|Dodano:||11. 6. 2022
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!