We are seeking a Technical Engineer
Location: Poland, Wrocław, ul. Robotnicza
Incora™ (a merge of 2 great companies’: Pattonair and Wesco Aircraft) is a leading, global provider of innovative supply chain solutions. Our promise to our customers is to reduce complexity and increase reliability so they can deliver mission-critical solutions that improve our world. We exist to enable the mission critical.
With a strong foundation in the aerospace and defence markets, we manage all aspects of supply chain from procurement to warehouse management, from logistics to on-site customer services. We are expanding our team of skilled Engineers to ensure right-first-time every time.
We pride ourselves on offering:
- Industry-leading capabilities
- Innovative solutions
- Greater customer value
- Trusted supplier relationships
- Business growth and operational efficiency
Our people make us unique, and we offer an Outstanding Colleague Experience.
We live by our values: Courage, Collaboration and Commitment and are proud to add real value to our customers’ businesses. Our people-centric philosophy is underpinned with strong engagement, consistent communication, and opportunities for personal development, enabling our colleagues to grow and make a difference in our company.
This exciting opportunity!
We offer you great experience of working for the leading global aerospace and defence supply chain provider.
You will have an opportunity to cooperate with global manufacturers and develop your skills, facilitating process compliance to Customer requirements and process improvement activities.
You will be responsible for ensuring that customer requirements are understood and translated into robust processes, which comply with legal and quality approval requirements.
You will be engaged in work streams such as: First Article Inspection Report reviews and approval, managing supplier deviations, drawing alteration requests, solving Quality-related issues, non-conformance management.
The role will also require controlling and modifying information systems to ensure information is current and up to date, as well as managing and maintaining data in compliance with regulations.
- Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Experience in quality assurance/ engineering roles *
- Good communication skills (experience in communicating with customers/suppliers)
- Good command of English (B2 or higher)
- Knowledge of French language would be an asset (B1 Level or higher - possibility of receiving a language bonus)
- Ability to read technical drawings / analyze complex technical specifications
- Good attention to details
- Good MS Excel skills (knowledge of VBA will be as asset)
- Experience in the Aerospace industry will be an asset
- Knowledge of PPAP, FAI or 8D reports will be an advantage
- Please note that we have two levels available for this role. We will review all applications and contact you if we believe you will be a good fit for the team whether you are a Senior or a recent graduate.
So, if you feel that the above describes you well, .
In return, we offer an exciting package that includes a great salary, benefits and more.
But most importantly we will offer you the chance to become part of our Incora Story.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.
PLS, Wroclaw, POL
14 Jul 2022 (28 Days)
Incora invites applications from individuals or agencies on the Incora approved suppliers list.
Incora is a growing company that strives for excellence and has a history in innovative solutions. We are incorporated in, or intrinsical. . .
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!