Team Leader Tracking & Tracing Operations
Team Leader Tracking & Tracing Operations
- Lead operational/functional process support of the C&T solutions and processes to enable compliant market supply in daily operations in track & trace regulated regions
- Lead Problem Management for Functional/Process Issues
- Ensure Reporting and Monitoring of T&T operational compliance for the whole supply chain
- Identify & continuously liaise with Key Stakeholders
- Lead of the Tracking & Tracing Operations Team within the CoE Coding & Tracking Matrix in order to achieve set business objectives and strategic goals
- Develop Team according to agreed individual development plans, business objectives and strategic goals
- Plan dedicated work packages and balance the overall workload of the Team
- Drive the overall Team’s Performance
- Act as Process Partner together with her/his Team by being single point of contact for business operations along the supply and providing consultancy and expertise for all C&T process areas
- Lead the build-up of C&T knowledge in Business Operations to guarantee compliant T&T processes
- Lead and/or support operational meetings such as C&T Key User Groups to foster T&T exchange and know-how sharing within cross functional teams
- Ensure streamlined collection and prioritization of C&T process and systems enhancements from business functions towards Change Advisory Board as part of the demand management
- Management & Continuous Improvement of Coding & Tracking Support Model in cooperation with Global IT
- Service Level and Performance Management of C&T Support Model by cooperating with Global IT.
- Management of C&T vendors in cooperation with Global IT and Global Procurement
- Support the transition from projects mode to business-as-usual operations
- Ensure delivery and support of C&T Projects by C&T Process Partners Team Manager or Support dedicated Coding & Tracking Projects & Support C&T Programmes
- At least 7 years of experience within FMCG Manufacturing, Distribution or IT functions, preferably in Tobacco or Pharma Industry
- Educated to degree level, ideally with experiences in Supply Chain Management, Economics or IT
- Strategic thinking and tactical planning skills
- Great experience in Project Management, Methods and Techniques, including Project Planning, Scheduling and Controlling.
- Ability to operate effectively in collaborative and directive business environments, able to develop broad, cooperative relationships with a set of diverse stakeholders
- Self-motivated, independent and proactive
- Assertiveness and proven ability to influence cross-functional teams up to senior management without formal authority
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills towards Senior Management
- Substantial experience in Change, Risk and Issue Management
- Excellent conceptual and analytical capabilities
- Analytically thinking combined with affinity for IT
We're a truly international company, fourth largest in our industry and operating across 119 markets. An inclusive, innovative global FMCG business supported by 26, 000 employees. As we embrace a new era of growth, we are transforming. Our ways of working and culture are driven by a challenger mindset, constantly questioning the status quo where people can bring their best selves to work. Our agility and collaboration are driving our ambitions, innovation and success all supported by our award-winning development programmes that creates exciting and rewarding career opportunities for all.
As we move forward, our consumers will be at the heart of what we do, evolving to needs and expectations and committing to a more meaningful contribution to harm reduction by building a successful NGP business. Integral to our long-term success is our sustainability strategy, behaving responsibly and supporting our ambitions, all underpinned by high governance.
Encouraging inclusion at local levels and supporting a developing and robust diversity agenda globally, we’re fully committed to creating and maintaining an environment that celebrates and respects difference.
The Team Leader Tracking & Tracing Operations is responsible for operational/functional process support of the Coding & Tracking (C&T) solutions and processes to ensure track & trace compliance and enable market supply in daily operations. This includes the Management of Coding & Tracking Support Model in cooperation with Global IT as well as the accountability in any C&T project to support the transition of processes to business as usual (BAU) operations. In this context the Team Leader Tracking & Tracing Operations together with her/his Team is the single point of contact on behalf of Global Supply Chain for Global IT Operations ensuring SLA’s are met.
Lead the Tracking & Tracing Operations Team:
People Management of Tracking & Tracing Operations Team:
Process Partnering & Knowledge Management for T&T Business Operations:
Manage C&T Projects & Support C&T Programmes:
Skills & Experience:
What we offer
We’re a responsible employer, so here at Imperial Brands, we offer a range of benefits for you to take advantage of in addition to our competitive salary and bonus scheme. We offer additional holiday days to take over the Christmas period, private medical cover, and gym card. When you’re working from our new hub in Warsaw, you’ll be able to use our commuting allowance. The benefits don’t stop there, contact us and apply to find out more.
If you experience any technical difficulties submitting your application, please reach out to us on warsawhub@uk. imptob.com
Interested applicants should apply with their CV highlighting their suitability for the role.
|Firma:||Imperial Brands – Global Supply Chain|
Warszawa, Mazowieckie, Poland
|Pracovni_pozice:||Team Leader Tracking & Tracing Operations|
|Oferowane wynagrodzenie:||60.000 - 100.000|
|Dodano:||19. 3. 2023
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!
Dlaczego szukać pracy na HitPraca.pl?
Codziennie nowe oferty pracy Możesz wybierać z bardzo szerokiej gamy ofert pracy - naszym celem jest posiadanie jak najszerszej oferty pracy Otrzymuj nowe oferty e-mailem Bądź pierwszym, który odpowie na nowe oferty pracy Wszystkie oferty pracy w jednym miejscu (od pracodawców, agencji pośrednictwa pracy i innych portali) Wszystkie usługi dla kandydatów do pracy są bezpłatne Pomożemy Ci znaleźć nową pracę