Team Lead Transaction Monitoring Compliance
`We are looking for you if
- You have minimum of 5 years of total work experience with a minimum of 3 years in relevant investigation Financial Crime Compliance experience and established and proven team leadership skills for at least 6 months,
- You are an Expert in understanding of how money laundering and terrorist financing are executed, why, the differences between them and their impacts.
- You have an Expert skills in conducting effective FCC investigations, including in data and transaction analysis, research and documentation and you have SAR (Suspicious Activity Report) filing experience
- You have developed understanding of the global financial system and banking as well as the regulatory environment and the impacts of non-compliance.
- You are Fluent in Polish and English, in reading and writing
- You have a professional certification (CAMS, CFE, ICA or equivalent).
- You have the ability to gain support for ideas and solutions relying on persuasion rather than authority in order to achieve organizational goals and objectives.
- You can establish and prioritize plans to determine tasks, priorities, and timelines and identifying the resources needed to achieve goals.
- You have an ability to clearly and succinctly express ideas, facts and opinions. Is able to express them fluently both in speaking and writing, supported by appropriate tools.
- You have experience in stakeholders management.
- Optimizing process, continuous enhancement and improvements
- Team management
- Quality check
- Collaboration with other TLs and HR
- Participation in team development and initiatives
Information about the squad
We are building a brand new ComplianceHub in Warsaw which will help us in further implementation of our modern Compliance strategy. Creation of agile capabilities at this new ComplianceHub will support ING in performing various knowledge based activities in the 2nd line of defense. Being an integral part of the Compliance organization, the team will work closely with our global compliance community. We are looking for top talents in Compliance for teams that are destined to grow over the coming months. ING Financial Crime Compliance (FCC) is looking for a Compliance Team Lead to join our Financial Crime Compliance team in Warsaw.
|Firma:||ING Bank N.V.|
Warszawa, Mazowieckie, Poland
|Praca na stanowisku:||Team Lead Transaction Monitoring Compliance|
|Oferowane wynagrodzenie:||60.000 - 100.000|
|Dodano:||24. 9. 2022
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!