Team Lead Program Manager
Odpowiedz na ogłoszenie
Job Family: Information Technology/Software Development Sabre Corporation is a leading technology provider to the global travel and tourism industry. Headquartered in Southlake, Texas, USA, Sabre operates offices in approximately 60 countries around the world. At Sabre, we make travel happen. Positioned at the center of the business of travel, our platform connects people with experiences that matter in their lives. Today, Sabre is creating a new marketplace for personalized travel. It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs or our airline, hotel and travel agency customers. Join our journey! Job Description Sabre is the global leader in innovative technology that leads the travel industry. We are looking for bright and driven people who have an affinity for technology. If you are interested in challenging work, being part of a global team and solving complex problems through technology, partnership and Agile practices, then Sabre is right for you. It is our people who execute and deliver powerful technical solutions that meet the current and future needs of our airline, hotel and travel agency customers. The Customer Touchpoint (CT) organization provides software solutions for the Travel Solutions (TS) organization within Sabre. The Program Management team manages some of Sabre’s largest products spanning multiple teams and organizations. This Team Lead Program Manager will report to the Director of Program Management. This person is responsible for providing program management oversight for key product domains to ensure delivery of functionality to drive business growth through technology. This person will collaborate with various functional teams in Technology and TS Business to drive the delivery of these high-profile programs for Sabre. Duties and responsibilities:
• Managing delivery of functionality for key product domains leveraging Agile methodology
• Collaborating closely with internal teams such as product management, development and release management as well as customers
• Following Sabre’s Operating Model and managing change through governance structureJob Requirements
• 3-7 years’ experience as a Technology Project/Program manager who has managed large programs with multiple teams and deliverables
• Experienced with Agile methodologies: Scaled Agile Framework Certified Release Train Engineer preferred
• Passionate, highly motivated and results-driven program management professional
• Experience communicating and presenting at various levels within an organization and proven ability to distill details into meaningful executive summary level status.
• Ability to organize and facilitate workshops with large groups
• Deep knowledge of Agile, project management methodologies and SDLC methodologies
• Ability to work independently
• Proven ability to proactively identify and communicate risks, issues, problems and process gaps.
• Tracking cross-program or cross-team dependencies and program-level issues while driving escalations when necessary.
• Track record for negotiating, persuading and driving priorities while leaning on your org-savviness to work closely with global teams.
• Ability to work with global teams
• PMP Certification a plus but not recorded EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent Why is it worth working with us?
• Profit from our VIP medical package with free travel insurance and dental care, sport medicine and life insurance
• Join the tax deduction program (if your job is eligible for it)
• Enjoy attractive parental benefits beyond the legally required
• Lift your qualifications through wide range of trainings and get technical certification reimbursement
• No dress code and flexible working time
• Additional days off every year for longer vacations and up to 4 days for your charity contribution
• Recommend your friends and get a very attractive referral bonus
• Take care of your well-being with free access to a Premium version of the Headspace application
• Profit from working from home in different variants (we will share details with you)
• Use your car or bike to get to the office - free of charge parking lot for employees We will give careful consideration to your application and review your details against the position criteria. You will receive separate notification as we progress your application. Please note that only candidates who meet the minimum requirements will proceed in the selection process.
Kraków, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, Polska
|Praca na stanowisku:||Team Lead Program Manager|
|Dodano:||14. 9. 2021
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!