Our mission is to unlock small businesses' potential by delivering the easiest, most efficient, and most reliable outbound sales platform. Truly all-in-one solution, meaning the product that helps to scale things up and the service layer that makes sure they achieve success.
Small businesses usually rely on their inbound leads and word-of-mouth to generate more business. They say "deliver the value and customers will come". But they can't compete with giants with SEO or ads, so what to do to prevent failure? How are they going to let people know they exist? The answer is not any shiny new marketing tactic, it's good old outbound sales. Every successful company is doing outbound sales, so why small businesses don't? Because they think it requires lots of skills and resources, an army of salespeople doing cold calls. And Growbots is here to help!
It seems like we’re good at it, as today there are over 600 companies worldwide who love the product (see what they say about us). In 2020 we received a significant grant and started an R&D project to build a recommendation system for B2B sales. Imagine being able to find ALL of your potential customers, pretty much automatically. Yeah, this is what we’ll give you soon!
We aspire to become the #1 choice for SMBs worldwide to find new business opportunities with outbound. To help us fulfill our vision and pursue our mission, we are looking for a skilled Recruiter / Talent Specialist to join our team!
Join us and help us build Growbots of our dreams!
- make our candidates' experience a blast being involved in the whole recruitment process
- research the tech start up market
- reach out and build the relationship with some of the best people in the industry
- create candidate content
- have a lot of space for own initiatives and professional development
We'd love to talk to you if you:
- have at least 2 years of professional experience within Tech / Commercial recruitment
- enjoy sourcing and market mapping
- are fluent in English and Polish
- prefer to work in a fast-paced, startup culture
- like to have an impact and to turn your ideas into reality
You’ve got to love Growbots, as:
- you’ll be proud of the company you recruit for
- you’ll enjoy working for the company that recognizes the importance of recruitment
- you’ll be amazed by the variety and openness of the people that surround you
What's in it for you?
Best tools and comfortable workplace:
- flexible working hours
- MacBook Air and industry-standard tools to work with
- unique industrial office in the old cheese factory in the centre of Warsaw (the Hoża street)
- possibility to work remotely
Vacation & time off:
- guaranteed time off (26 paid vacation days) & sick leave
- private medical care with Medicover (optional Family Package), mental health support, Multisport card, and lots of other options on our benefit platform
Team & values:
- inclusive and open-minded company culture
- you will be proud of what you are working on!
Warszawa, Mazowieckie, Poland
|Praca na stanowisku:||Talent Specialist/Recruiter|
|Oferowane wynagrodzenie:||60.000 - 100.000|
|Dodano:||20. 8. 2022
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!