System Architect OS&HW Integration (f/m)
Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail, trams, and e-buses to integrated systems, customised services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where 70, 000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide.
Join us as a System Architect OS&HW Integration in Katowice, Poland and you will be looking at a career-defining role.
Your future role
Take on a new challenge and apply your engineering expertise in a new cutting-edge field. You’ll report to Marcin (System Engineering Manager based in Katowice), and work alongside passionate, motivated and dedicated teammates.
You'll be supporting our system design and development strategy for new generation of computing platform used for rail control solutions all over the world. Day-to-day, you’ll work closely with teams across the business (particularly the engineering, development and project teams) to managing their requirements. You’ll design and model system structure (including internal and external interfaces), formulate requirements and much more.
You’ll specifically take care ofsystem design and development strategy.
We’ll look to you for:
- Support System Engineering Manager for identification of technical risks and definition of the development strategy, workload estimations and system design deliverables
- Ensures quality, consistency, and on time delivery of the design and specification according to the development strategy
- Contribute to the system design and specifications by application of System Engineering techniques for system design, technical reviews and decisions, system specifications, requirements and configuration management
- Take part in technical discussions with Architects of target Applications, domain experts and end-users
All about you
We value passion and attitude over experience. That’s why we don’t expect you to have every single skill. Instead, we’ve listed some that we think will help you succeed and grow in this role:
- Degree in or passion for computer science/electronics/automation/IT
- Knowledge on PC architecture, operating systems (Linux/Unix), computer networks, cyber security, cloud computing
- Experience or understanding of networks, protocols, hardware, operation systems (Linux)
- Clear technical skillset
- Familiarity with Requirements Management and Design and Configuration Management
- An analytical mindset and strong detail-oriented focus
- An interest in complex product connections
- Respect for regulations and rules
- Desire to lead, create impact and share technical expertise
- An appreciation for and understanding of the importance of creating documentation
- Communication skills – particularly with various teams and stakeholders
- A passion for architecture and functionalities.
Things you’ll enjoy
Join us on a life-long transformative journey – the rail industry is here to stay, so you can grow and develop new skills and experiences throughout your career. You’ll also:
- Enjoy stability, challenges and a long-term career free from boring daily routines
- Work with new security standards for rail signalling
- Collaborate with transverse teams and helpful colleagues
- Contribute to innovative projects
- Steer your career in whatever direction you choose across functions and countries
- Benefit from our investment in your development, through award-winning learning
- Benefit from a fair and dynamic reward package that recognises your performance and potential, plus comprehensive and competitive social coverage (life, medical, pension).
You don’t need to be a train enthusiast to thrive with us. We guarantee that when you step onto one of our trains with your friends or family, you’ll be proud. If you’re up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you!
Important to note
As a global business, we’re an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates diversity across the 70+ countries we operate in. We’re committed to creating an inclusive workplace for everyone.
Katowice, Województwo śląskie, Poland
|Pracovni_pozice:||System Architect OS&HW Integration (f/m)|
|Oferowane wynagrodzenie:||60.000 - 100.000|
|Dodano:||27. 5. 2023
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!
Dlaczego szukać pracy na HitPraca.pl?
Codziennie nowe oferty pracy Możesz wybierać z bardzo szerokiej gamy ofert pracy - naszym celem jest posiadanie jak najszerszej oferty pracy Otrzymuj nowe oferty e-mailem Bądź pierwszym, który odpowie na nowe oferty pracy Wszystkie oferty pracy w jednym miejscu (od pracodawców, agencji pośrednictwa pracy i innych portali) Wszystkie usługi dla kandydatów do pracy są bezpłatne Pomożemy Ci znaleźć nową pracę