Summer Trainee – Software Developer / Test Automation Developer (SBC) w Nokia
Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you'll be part of
As Nokia's growth engine, we create value for communication service providers and enterprise customers by leading the transition to cloud-native software and as-a-service delivery models. Our inclusive team of dreamers, doers and disruptors push the limits from impossible to possible.
Are you ready to get real experience?
We offer you a great opportunity to grow with us!
As a Working Student – Software Developer/Test Automation Developer you will become a part of Nokia Software Team. Our Working Students are involved in challenging projects, which enable them to use their technical skills, gain great experience by learning our innovative solutions and acquiring new programming skills.
What you will learn and contribute to
As a Working Student in the Cloud and Network Services team you will:
- Create automated test scripts
- Create SDK modules
- Create tools
- Develop & maintain test environment
- Learn problem troubleshooting & defect management
- Maintain documentation in English
- Work with languages: Python, C/C++, Java, Scripting (Shell, Bash)
- Work operating systems: Linux
- Get familiar with methodologies: DevOps, Agile
Your skills and experience
- You’re a student of program specializing in IT
- You’re open to work in the international environment
- You have knowledge of automation tools and testing frameworks
- You know Linux environment (including ksh, bash)
- You have programming skills (e. g. Python)
- You have object programming knowledge
- You’re team player
- You’re able to communicate in English (both written and spoken)
- You’re willing to expand knowledge
Summer Trainee internship is dedicated to candidates with active student status. The internship usually starts on July 1st and ends on 30th of September.
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.
We are looking forward to receiving your application until 13th of April!
Bydgoszcz, kujawsko-pomorskie, Polska
|Pracovni_pozice:||Summer Trainee – Software Developer / Test Automation Developer (SBC) w Nokia|
|Stosunek pracy:||Praca hybrydowa, Praktyki, Sta|
|Oferowane wynagrodzenie:||Nie podano|
|Dodano:||24. 2. 2023
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!
Dlaczego szukać pracy na HitPraca.pl?
Codziennie nowe oferty pracy Możesz wybierać z bardzo szerokiej gamy ofert pracy - naszym celem jest posiadanie jak najszerszej oferty pracy Otrzymuj nowe oferty e-mailem Bądź pierwszym, który odpowie na nowe oferty pracy Wszystkie oferty pracy w jednym miejscu (od pracodawców, agencji pośrednictwa pracy i innych portali) Wszystkie usługi dla kandydatów do pracy są bezpłatne Pomożemy Ci znaleźć nową pracę