SSC Senior HR Manager (m/f)
The successful candidate will join multinational group working with global and experienced HR team and participate with creation new standards and development of SSC structures.
- Work closely with the Managing Directors to mature the best practices within the office;
- Managing a team responsible for HR&Payroll, Talent Acquisition and Development teams
- Be the first point of contact for employees and managers for questions and guidance on HR topics & issues;
- Responsible for HR Policy and processes implementation and maintenance while contributing to its improvement;
- Manage the payroll provider and ensure compliance with legal requirements and group policies;
- Drive and implement the talent development activities in line with business needs;
- Provide guidance to managers on performance management, improvement and development in accordance with legal and internal rules;
- Work with managers to engage people with Company journey and identify areas of improvement;
- Ensure that the plan of resources is completed according to business needs;
- Build connections with employees, leaders and external stakeholders.
- Maintain HR Systems and ensure proper HR Administration according to local regulations;
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety regulations in close collaboration with Managing Director & external provider.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Human Resources or Psychology;
- Minimum of 10 years cumulative HR experience, preferable in international/SSC environment;
- Knowledge of labour law for country/countries covered;
- Experience supporting Business Unit, Function or Region manager level client groups;
- Fluent English
- Ability to travel from time to time (up to 15% of time)
- Flexible work mode
- Multinational environment with people-oriented culture
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Company car
Wrocław, Dolnośląskie, Polska
|Praca na stanowisku:||SSC Senior HR Manager (m/f)|
|Dodano:||15. 10. 2021
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!