Sr. Spec, Full-Stack Developer
Opis stanowiska pracy
Sr. Spec, Full-Stack Developer
NR REF. : 1159116
The company powers individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management.
With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, The bank delivers global scale at the local level.
The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to the company entities in the areas of fund accounting and investment operations.
Metrics and Operational Intelligence (MOI) team is responsible for modernizing engineering practices, ensuring stability and control and empowering the use of latest technologies and intellectual capital across the organization with the goal of supporting a broad range of organization stakeholders as well as our internal users. Key objective of the MOI team is ensuring data accessibility to the broader organization, while simplifying the consumption process through ensuring visibility of key performance indicators. This role is responsible for driving organizational transformation through the use of data analytics, automation as well as AI/ML to guide change implementation.
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Senior Specialist, Back-end Developer to join our team in Wroclaw.
As a successful candidate you will be given opportunity to acquire and develop knowledge from related fields:
• Strong understanding and ability to implement best engineering practices, write well-structured and maintainable code.
• Implement scalable and robust data pipelines through API integration, workflow management as well as utilization of Service Oriented Architectures.
• Design solutions with subsequent iterative implementation into existing ecosystem while maintaining the best agile practices.
• Communicate design decisions, implementation details and status updates with peers as well as stakeholders in a data-driven respectful fashion.
Qualifications - External
• Minimum 3 years of Software Development experience and proficiency in Python, Java.
• Knowledge of core computer science fundamentals, including but not limited to Object Oriented programming, Functional programming, Streaming Architectures and distributed systems.
• Proficiency with data structures and algorithms.
• Fundamental understanding data modeling and both RDMS and No-SQL database systems as well as caching concepts.
• Understanding of RESTful best practices.
• Knowledge of full SDLC best practices as well as familiarity with CI/CD concepts.
• Solid understanding of source control software (Git)
• Expertise in using Python Scientific libraries (NumPy, Pandas, matplotlib, PySpark, PyTorch, scikit-learn, SciPy) in context of enterprise software development.
• Full time contract of employment
• City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
• Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
• Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
• Pension scheme
• On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
• Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
• Diverse and inclusive environment
• Employee Referral Program
• Recognition programmes
• A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click "apply now" to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
|Firma:||HAYS IT & Telecom|
Wroclaw, dolnośląskie, Polska
|Praca na stanowisku:||Sr. Spec, Full-Stack Developer|
|Dodano:||11. 1. 2022
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!