Specialist, Credit Rating Methodology
Your new company
For one of our Clients from investment banking we are looking for a Specialist, Credit Rating Methodology
Your new role
As a successful candidate you will be given an opportunity to acquire and develop knowledge from related fields:
• Credit Risk measurement’s concepts: Basel Accords, Risk-Weighted Assets, Probability of Default, Loss Given Default,
• Creditworthiness evaluation for various types of wholesale customers,
• Financial ratios analysis and interpretation,
• Reporting to and communicating with a chief-level stakeholders and regulatory institutions.
What you'll need to succeed:
Master’s degree: at least 1-2 years of job-related experience,
PhD degree: 0-1 year of professional experience.
• Solid theoretical background and knowledge of Credit Risk Measurement’s concepts: Basel Accords, RWA, PD, LGD, EAD and UGD estimations.
• Experience with quantitative modeling, numerical analysis, and computational methods with any programming language (VBA, R, MATLAB, Python or SQL are adequate) as well as mathematical/statistical software packages.
• The candidate must have excellent presentation skills, assertiveness & influencing skills, and ability to explain abstract theoretical concepts to a non-expert audience in an easy-to-understand language.
• Proficiency in business English. The candidate must be able to communicate professionally in English-speaking environment. He/she will co-operate, report and communicate with English-speaking stakeholders on a daily basis.
• Knowledge or experience in Climate Risk modelling is a plus. Also, MS Access data-base development skills would be apricated. Although both are not necessities.
What you'll get in return
• Full time contract of employment
• City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
• Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
• Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
• Pension scheme
• On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
• Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
• Diverse and inclusive environment
• Employee Referral Program
• Recognition programmes
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Mandatory legal footer to be added at the bottom of job description
Hays Poland sp. z o. o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361.
|Firma:||HAYS POLAND Sp. z o.o.|
|Praca na stanowisku:||Specialist, Credit Rating Methodology|
|Dodano:||25. 11. 2022
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!