Software Engineer II
Under limited supervision, designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs moderately complex software programs for enhancements and new products. Responsible for moderately complex concept design through the full development life cycle. Prepares and conducts systems programming test requiring interfacing and software tests.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering, or information systems or related field and/or equivalent formal training or work experience.
- Two (2) years qualifying work experience in information technology or engineering environment.
- Hands-on experience in writing production code for web applications.
- JVM experience, ideally in production Java/ Kotlin.
- An understanding of cloud computing principles and practices; experience with production applications in cloud environments. Azure and Kubernetes experience is a plus.
- Knowledge in key programming concepts like memory management, optimization techniques, API design, relational mapping frameworks, and distributed applications.
- An understanding of database concepts and experience writing SQL in a relational database such as MySQL or PostgreSQL.
- Familiarity with monitoring and logging solutions
- Self-starter who can move projects forward by filling in the gaps on Agile teams, from delivering complete, well-defined functionalities with high quality standards, through reviewing other engineers’ code to contributing to design sessions
- Fluency in English (B2 level minimum).
Posting Start Date: 2023-03-15
Job Family: FDW: Application Development
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400, 000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies – 2020.
Forbes Best Employers for Diversity - 2020.
Reputation Institute World’s Most Reputable Companies - 2019.
National Business Inclusion Consortium Best-of-the-Best Corporations for Inclusion - 2019.
Women’s Business Enterprise National Council America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises - 2019.
When 400, 000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
Kraków, Malopolskie, Poland
|Pracovni_pozice:||Software Engineer II|
|Oferowane wynagrodzenie:||100.000 - 150.000|
|Dodano:||19. 3. 2023
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!
Dlaczego szukać pracy na HitPraca.pl?
Codziennie nowe oferty pracy Możesz wybierać z bardzo szerokiej gamy ofert pracy - naszym celem jest posiadanie jak najszerszej oferty pracy Otrzymuj nowe oferty e-mailem Bądź pierwszym, który odpowie na nowe oferty pracy Wszystkie oferty pracy w jednym miejscu (od pracodawców, agencji pośrednictwa pracy i innych portali) Wszystkie usługi dla kandydatów do pracy są bezpłatne Pomożemy Ci znaleźć nową pracę