Software Engineer - GPU/3D - B2B
We are expanding our graphics team to increase our bandwidth in this area and looking to hire a Software Engineer with GPU/3D experience. This role will require to work with current team members on the runtime and IDE team as we expand GameMaker capabilities. We are looking for someone from a Games Technology background, someone who has worked at Unity or Unreal on the Graphics Team, or someone who has been working on the low level technology for a game and who has Console experience.
Role & Responsibilities
- Writing and revising the graphics interface code used within the GameMaker IDE and Runtime along with the Shader code used.
- Role will include the use of C++ and C# languages for target platforms that GameMaker Supports.
- Candidates should be fluent in these languages and able to profile and optimize code (and algorithms) used to improve performance across the product range.
- Experience with Graphics Pipeline Debuggers and low level graphic API usage, data formatting and handling is a must.
- Should be familiar with multiple graphics API’s (Direct X 11 and 12, Vulkan and Metal) familiarity with console platforms (Switch, PlayStation 4 and 5, XBox One etc) is an advantage.
- Intimate knowledge of and experience using (at least 2 of) DX11, DX12, Metal, Vulkan and willing to learn the others
- Performance experience in optimisation of Graphics Pipelines
- Experience in formatting data and marshaling content through Graphics Pipelines.
- Console experience on Graphics API’s is a plus.
- Shader writing experience particularly with aesthetically pleasing and creative view will be beneficial
We will review applications on a rolling basis, apply now!
Opera is a leading global web innovator. Opera’s browsers, news products, gaming and fintech solutions are the trusted choice of more than 380 million people worldwide. Huge scale - small, independent teams. Building on 25 years of innovation, starting with our browser products, we are increasingly leveraging our brand as well as our massive and highly active user base in order to expand our offerings and our business. Today, we offer users across Europe, Africa and Asia a range of products and services that include our PC and mobile browsers as well as our AI-powered news reader Opera News and our app-based fintech solutions.
Opera is headquartered in Oslo, Norway with major offices in Poland, China, Estonia and Sweden, as well as a presence in many additional countries. Opera is listed on the Nasdaq stock exchange under the “OPRA” ticker symbol.
Wrocław, Dolnoslaskie, Poland
|Praca na stanowisku:||Software Engineer - GPU/3D - B2B|
|Oferowane wynagrodzenie:||100.000 - 150.000|
|Dodano:||22. 7. 2022
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!