Technologies we use
About the project
• Do you want to work with specialists who gained experience in companies like SpaceX, Tesla, or Airbus?
• Are you looking for a workplace where your voice is heard?
• Do you want to be a part of exciting projects with global organizations?
Currently, Andea is looking for an innovative, skilled, and driven Software Consultant to support the global deployments and ongoing maintenance of manufacturing execution systems (MES).
As the Software Consultant, you will be responsible for configuring, implementing, and maintaining the DELMIA Apriso manufacturing system for our clients.
You won’t be working on your own, and you won’t be left to your own devices as soon as the onboarding process is complete either – you’ll be a part of a fourteen-person team, with each member on different seniority levels and plenty of experience to support you when needed.
Our tech stack
• For our database, we use the SQL Server (T-SQL) and Oracle (PL/SQL)
• As to the backend, we use the C#
• For the operating system, we work on the latest Windows Server
- Ensuring the solution runs as smoothly as intended and supports our clients’ requirements through ongoing maintenance and end-user assistance. For example, performing a database analysis to determine the reason behind long system response times.
- Gathering client requirements for system configuration, and then, turning those requirements into viable features. For example, when a client requires a new functionality to do an inventory count of available materials in the factory and the warehouse.
- Conducting and documenting system testing to ensure it causes no/minimal disruptions to the clients’ daily operations.
- An in-depth algorithmic and SQL knowledge.
- Basic knowledge of programming languages such as C# and Java Script.
- Previous experience with HTML, XSLT, and CSS.
- Eagerness to solve complex issues related to MES (manufacturing execution systems).
- Master degree in the field of computer science (or similar).
- Very good command of the English language, both speaking and writing.
- Have great communication and time management skills.
- Are an effective problem solver, able to think critically to arrive at the best possible solution.
- Are a team player with strong work ethics.
This is how we organize our work
This is how we work
- at the client's site
This is how we work on a project
- Continuous Deployment
- Continuous Integration
Development opportunities we offer
- space for experimenting
- substantive support from technological leaders
- technical knowledge exchange within the company
- time for development of your ideas
What we offer
- Flexibility. You choose the form of your employment (employment or B2B contract),
- We value working in the office and at home, so we offer a hybrid working arrangement.
- Healthcare. We care for our people and their health, which is why we provide life insurance and excellent private healthcare plan. We also very actively sponsor many programs to motivate our team to spend their free time actively.
- Exciting projects. You’ll be working with big manufacturing companies in industries like aerospace or renewable technology alongside former SpaceX employees.
- Perks like Multisport and MyBenefit cafeteria memberships, company retreats, and donuts on us in the office every Friday. We also run an employee referral program, as well as a charity initiative, Andea Grants, where every month we draw a winner who gets to donate 5000 PLN to a chosen charity.
- Impact. We give you an opportunity to work for an organization where you will have the ability to make an impact and ability to access and interact with the product owners, management team, and clients.
- multisport card
- positive non-corporate company atmosphere
- private medical care
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- life insurance
- remote work opportunities
- integration events
- corporate sports team
- no dress code
- coffee / tea
- parking space for employees
- leisure zone
- employee referral program
- charity initiatives
- You apply for this position online.
- 30-minute telephone conversation with HR.
- You are invited for an interview that lasts around 1, 5 h.
- You are offered the position.
- Your first day as the software consultant for Andea.
Who we are
Our goal is simple: we want to help global manufacturers to become more data-driven in their daily operations, and optimize their shop floor activities for maximum efficiency. The only way to do it? Give our clients the tools they need to gain full visibility into their production process by using the best of what the manufacturing software has to offer.
Now, we need the right people to help us achieve this - people like you.
ANDEA SOLUTIONS sp. z o.o.
Andea is a global MES software integrator of systems like DELMIA Apriso, DELMIA Ortems, and more recently, our own MES platform, Manufacturo. Our software solutions have helped companies like CoorsTech, Bombardier, or Sierra Nevada Corporation to better track, manage and optimize their production processes.
Grow with us
You’ll begin your journey with Andea with an onboarding process designed to bring you in on the SQL and Apriso software. In terms of ongoing training, we provide opportunities to learn more about our databases (ORACLE and MS SQL), production processes, and other relevant technologies and tools we use daily.
Additionally, you will be encouraged to proactively seek learning opportunities relevant to your daily work and we’ll cover the associated costs. We’re also big on internal knowledge sharing. Each week you’ll be meeting with all other developers for a chance to:
• Learn something new from a different project
• Discuss the latest technologies, solutions, and share your ideas of how could we improve our tech stack
We actually listen and implement great ideas shared at developers' meetings.
|Firma:||Andea Solutions Sp. z o.o.|
Kraków, małopolskie, Polska
|Dodano:||15. 11. 2023
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!
Dlaczego szukać pracy na HitPraca.pl?
Subskrybuj oferty pracy
Codziennie nowe oferty pracy Możesz wybierać z bardzo szerokiej gamy ofert pracy - naszym celem jest posiadanie jak najszerszej oferty pracy Otrzymuj nowe oferty e-mailem Bądź pierwszym, który odpowie na nowe oferty pracy Wszystkie oferty pracy w jednym miejscu (od pracodawców, agencji pośrednictwa pracy i innych portali) Wszystkie usługi dla kandydatów do pracy są bezpłatne Pomożemy Ci znaleźć nową pracę