Senior Technical Business Analyst
Job Description & SummaryYou’ll help businesses, not-for-profits and governments create value and improve the way they work. From digitising healthcare, to creating smarter cities and igniting our start-up industry, together we build trust in society and solve important problems.
Business Support & Firm Operations bring this to life by providing meaningful information and data to the business, while managing important supplier relationships and educating all staff on the effective use of technology and internal systems.
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will support the project manager and project management office in end to end activities within various projects to deliver high-quality solutions, and to ensure that the business achieves its goals.
Senior Technical Business Analyst
(Waw, Krk, remote)
- Identify, analyse and validate business benefits associated with initiatives.
- Lead the development and documentation of project related initiatives such as discussion papers, feasibility assessments, business case and business requirement documents.
- Facilitate user group discussions to gather inputs and analyse end user requirements.
- Develop conceptual designs and functional specifications that document the desired solution behaviour.
- Develop other required documentation that will assist team members in their understanding of the business outcome.
- Lead the planning and execution of process orientated testing such as user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Lead to the development of transition materials to transfer business and system knowledge to the production support team.
- Contribute knowledge to support go-live activities.
Education and Experience:
- A minimum of five years as business analyst with at least two full cycle software implementation experiences (CRM, ERP, Practice Management systems).
- Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle principles and methodologies.
- Strong knowledge and application of analysis techniques, including process modelling, facilitation, gap analysis and data analysis.
- Familiarity with Practice Management and Financial Applications.
- Familiarity with Project Management methodology (e. g. Prince2 and Scrum).
- Strong Agile experience with a focus on Scrum based delivery methodologies.
- Strong Client and Stakeholder management skills and experience.
Education Level: Bachelor or equivalents in Information technology or a related field of study.
- Career development and professional growth in a global team setting
- Opportunity to work with the latest technologies and cloud-based platforms
- Ability to pursue further professional development - access to the multiple trainings provided by PwC
- Participation in multi-territory activities within the cross platform support area
- Competitive salary and benefits package, including private healthcare, life and disability insurance, attractive voucher program
- Inspiring and friendly work environment
- Career development plan tailored to your preferences and ambitions
- Flexible working arrangements based on the Polish Labor Law regulations including hybrid or remote model of work
Send your application today! In case you have any additional questions, contact us: pl_ITrecruitment@pwc.com.
- Analytical: Inquisitive nature and intuition regarding what questions to ask, when, and their relative significance.
- Critical thinking and strong problem solving skills
- Strong oral presentation and written skills, ability to communicate both up and down within the organization.
- Ability to leverage business communication skills to inform, persuade, and teach stakeholders across a global network of member firms’ staff and leadership to enable effective Incident Response activities and processes in line with the cyber readiness program
Your career is just that; yours. You choose it. You live it. You make it happen. To get the best from it, you need the best opportunities. That’s why opportunities are at the heart of a career with us. Opportunities for you to grow as an individual, to build lasting relationships and make an impact in a place where people, quality and value mean everything.
|Firma:||PwC South Africa|
Kraków, Malopolskie, Poland
|Praca na stanowisku:||Senior Technical Business Analyst|
|Oferowane wynagrodzenie:||100.000 - 150.000|
|Dodano:||6. 8. 2022
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!