Senior Specialist in Superyacht Quality Control and Assurance
- Collaborate with Classification Societies and Shipowners' Representatives.
- Prepare technical input for the establishment and approval of the shipbuilding quality plan.
- Offer technical support concerning Class Rules and relevant IMO conventions (SOLAS, MARPOL, ILLC, Tonnage Convention, etc.).
- Develop inspection guidelines.
- Work in conjunction with other departments to ensure required product quality.
- Verify tests at suppliers (Factory Acceptance Test).
- Tutoring and mentoring QA/QC team members
- Higher technical education (preferably in Naval Architecture, Mechanical Engineering, or a related field).
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in the maritime industry.
- Proficiency in regulations of leading Classification Societies (ABS, BV, DNV, LR, RINA).
- Fundamental understanding of quality management systems (e.g., ISO 9001).
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Driver's license (Category B).
- Internal Auditor or Lead Auditor ISO9001 certification.
What we offer
- You will be employed under either an employment contract or a B2B arrangement, which includes 20 paid days off within a year.
- You have the flexibility to commence work between 7:00 and 9:00.
- You will have the opportunity to obtain a Multisport card for the nominal fee of 30 PLN.
- You will be enrolled in the LUXMED private healthcare program for a symbolic fee of 1 PLN.
- You will be eligible for a reward of 500 or 1000 PLN for referring qualified candidates.
- You and your family members have the option to enroll in additional life insurance.
- You will spread your wings by working on interesting projects and a luxurious product, with ample room to expand your skills.
- You will work on-site at our new facility situated in Rudniki, Gdańsk, on ul. Tarcice.
- We're reducing the distance and making communication easier - we address each other by first names, and we don't have a dress code.
- If you're not from Gdańsk but are intrigued by our offer, we have good news for you! If you choose to collaborate with us, you will receive a relocation bonus of 3000 PLN net.
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- private medical care
- life insurance
- redeployment package
We are seeking of a seasoned maritime industry professional. As a Senior Specialist in Superyacht Quality Control and Assurance, you will be responsible for providing technical support related to inspections, Class Rules, applicable IMO conventions, and collaborating with Classification Societies and shipowners' representatives.
To excel in this position, you should possess practical knowledge of conducting inspections on newly constructed vessels and have experience working with leading Classification Societies (ABS, BV, DNV, LR, RINA).
|Firma:||Sunreef Venture S.A.|
Gdańsk, pomorskie, Polska
|Dodano:||15. 11. 2023
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!
Dlaczego szukać pracy na HitPraca.pl?
Subskrybuj oferty pracy
Codziennie nowe oferty pracy Możesz wybierać z bardzo szerokiej gamy ofert pracy - naszym celem jest posiadanie jak najszerszej oferty pracy Otrzymuj nowe oferty e-mailem Bądź pierwszym, który odpowie na nowe oferty pracy Wszystkie oferty pracy w jednym miejscu (od pracodawców, agencji pośrednictwa pracy i innych portali) Wszystkie usługi dla kandydatów do pracy są bezpłatne Pomożemy Ci znaleźć nową pracę