SENIOR SOFTWARE QUALITY ENGINEER
Rockwell Automation is a global technology leader focused on helping the world’s manufacturers be more productive, sustainable, and agile. With more than 25, 000 employees who make the world better every day, we know we have something special. Behind our customers - amazing companies that help feed the world, provide life-saving medicine on a global scale, and focus on clean water and green mobility -our people are energized problem solvers that take pride in how thework we do changes the world for the better.
We welcome all makers, forward thinkers, and problem solvers who are looking for a place to do their best work. And if that’s you we would love to have you join us!
Rockwell Automation is looking for a Senior Software Quality Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate will be highly collaborative, partnering with multi-discipline teams to establish and drive quality goals and objectives throughout the development lifecycle. Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills are a must to build effective working relationships across product management, program management and engineering stakeholders. You will provide ongoing visibility of progress to established goals through the collection, organization and analysis of project data. You will act as subject matter expert, coaching and mentoring teams on QA methodologies, tools, standards and processes in order to bring efficiency, consistency and maintainability to development projects. This position requires a strong quality background and experience in software development.
In this role you will:
- Develop and implement a quality management strategy to build quality into design across New Product Introductions (NPI);
- Perform risk assessments and implement early preventive mitigation plans;
- Utilize various tools and methods to report statistics on different phases of the software development life cycle to identify and drive continuous improvements;
- Implement metrics and dashboards to provide ongoing visibility to quality goals and objectives;
- Work with product development teams to create standard processes and methods to develop software of a higher levels of quality;
- Lead Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA) to ensure corrective and preventive actions address systemic root causals and eliminates repeats;
- Apply structured analytical and problem-solving techniques to resolve complex issues and drive performance results;
- Facilitate and participate in retrospectives for continuous improvement of products and processes. Promote development and tracking of action items;
- Share best practices throughout the organization;
- Maintain accountability for high quality performance throughout the software development lifecycle;
- Present and communicate quality readout to stakeholders as required;
- Manage multiple priorities and collaborate across keys stakeholders;
- Participate and support key employee initiatives including the employee engagement, ethics, and culture of inclusion initiatives.
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Engineering with quality emphasis, or other related technical degree;
- Minimum of 5 years in Software Quality Management / Quality Assurance;
- Minimum of 3 years a Software Development Environment;
- Experience with various agile methodologies (e. g. Scrum, SAFe. Lean StartUp);
- Proven effective communication across all organizational levels;
- Strong experience in QA tools, methodologies, and continuous improvement.
- Familiarity with Rockwell Automation products a plus;
- Familiarity with Lean, Six Sigma, CMMI and/or ISO;
- Quality Engineer certification a plus;
- Project Management or Project Management Professional Certification;
- Master of Science or MBA is a plus.
Katowice, Ślaskie, Poland
|Praca na stanowisku:||SENIOR SOFTWARE QUALITY ENGINEER|
|Oferowane wynagrodzenie:||150.000 - 200.000|
|Dodano:||24. 9. 2022
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!