Senior Software Developer C++ (Remote)
Looking for a stable employer with a diversified product portfolio?
Would you like to work on a project where technology plays a key role in delivering the right solutions?
If so, please take a few minutes and read about your potential new job.
Our client is a product company which offers quality, modernization and the strongest standards of stability and trust solutions across mobile and cloud systems, which serves lots of individuals working together.
You will join a team responsible for program configuration, implementation, studying and managing issues of software development.
As a Software Engineer, you will develop and investigate conditions for practical architecture and relate schemes based on rule specifications.
You will take responsibility for covering regular collaboration with PM’s in planning duties.
You will also have the opportunity to work in an advanced Continuous Integration System and work on solving key complex issues.
Your tasks will include:
- You will create and review requirements from the specifications based on the system and HW
- Work through the whole SDLC
- You will work closely with the Project Managers and other teams in planning and designing
- Developing new features for the mobile projects
- Working in an advanced continuous integration system
To be a good fit for the Senior Software Developer C++ role, you will have:
- BSc degree in Computer Science or equivalent in a related technical field
- Have a Minimum of 4+ years of commercial experience with C++ language (minimum C++ 11)
- Knowledge of algorithms optimization
- Knowledge of Static Analyzers (Valgrind)
- Problem solving skills and analytical mindset
- Knowledge of Python and Bash is a nice to have
- Nice to have Linux Experience
- Nice to have experience with CI/CD
Keys to success:
You want to collaborate with a team of professionals and you have excellent communication and teamwork skills.
You are a result-oriented and innovative individual who can manage complex challenges.
Our Client offers:
- Private insurance (. . . )
- Lunches Card
- Access to learning solutions
- Fitness and health programs
- Pension plan
Reasons to join:
You will work with on real time systems with complex problems to solve
You will join a company for which work life balance is very important.
You will work in a company which provides career paths for the employee to the point you are satisfied.
Sounds Interesting? Send us your CV by applying on this page.
The provision of personal data by you is fully voluntary and the basis for their processing is your consent. We have prepared some necessary information, you can find in document: "Information regarding the processing of your personal data". There you will find how your Personal Data is being processed and what your rights are in connection to this.
Sowelo Consulting sp. z o. o. sp. k. is entered in the register of employment agencies under the number: 17107
Apply: Senior Software Developer C++ (Remote)
Attach resume as. pdf, . doc, . docx, . odt, . txt, or. rtf (limit 5MB) orpaste resume
I hereby confirm that I have read the terms and conditions of processing and storing my personal data, and I agree for this data to be used and processed in accordance to the terms and conditions stated in the document named "Information regarding the processing of your personal data. " (http:/www.sowelo. eu/candidates/personal-data-information/) I have also been informed about my right to access and modify my personal data, as well as my right to withdraw my consent to process and store my personal data, and my right to request the removal of my personal data from databases. *
Poznań, Wielkopolskie, Poland
|Praca na stanowisku:||Senior Software Developer C++ (Remote)|
|Oferowane wynagrodzenie:||150.000 - 200.000|
|Dodano:||19. 6. 2022
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna