Senior QA Engineer
Java (nice to have) Maven (nice to have) Mockito (nice to have) Scrum (junior) Jenkins (regular) JUnit (regular) SoapUI (regular) Postman (advanced) JSON (advanced) XML (advanced) Job Description:
• Write and maintain test suites, test cases and test assertions.
• Create automation scripts.
• Execute and verify results of existing automated tests.
• Find patterns in bugs and drive quality upstream.
• Assist developers to reproduce errors or faulty behaviorsQualifications
• XML: strong knowledge of XML for input/output of service messaging, including use of: oXSD, Xpath and XML name space so Schematron and other languages for making assertions
• JSON, including parsing and transformation techniques
• Experience in code development (Java, Groovy, Python. . . ), unit testing and performancetesting
• Test tools: Postman, SoapUI, JMeter.
• JUnit, Mockito, Maven, Jenkins, Bamboo, Testlink are a plusValuable
• Experience with Interoperability Test Bed from the EU.
• Knowledge of agile methodologies preferable in SCRUM framework.
• Testing certifications like CAST, CSTE, CMTS, ISTQB or similar. Additional Information100% remote work, no travel needed. Type of contract: B2B or contract of employment. Budget: 170 zł/h (B2B) or 20 000 PLN brutto (contract of employment). What we offer:Access to local and international projects - Clients from France, Germany, Portugal, UK and Benelux. Professional development support -trainings, technical certificates, conference participation, foreign language classes and soft skills trainings are subsidized up to 2 000 PLN. Flexibility - You choose form of cooperation: employment or business-to-business contract. Bonus for recommending Candidates up to 6 000 PLN. Fully paid medicover healthcare card. Multisport card. Regular integration events and gifts. Relocation packages. Long term cooperation.
|Firma:||Alter Solutions Polska|
Wrocław, Lower Silesian Voivodeship, Polska
|Praca na stanowisku:||Senior QA Engineer|
|Dodano:||3. 8. 2022
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!