Senior QA Engineer
Who we are?
We are a mature start-up on the way to becoming an international innovation and technology leader. As part of the Palturai family, in the first six years of our existence, we have not only developed market-ready products, but also generated sales of around 5 million euro. Our customers already include well-known corporations. Major partners such as SAP are currently paving the way for us to further major opportunities in both technical and sales terms. Internationally, too.
What makes us unique?
Palturai built complex decision makers network of western business world. This gives us possibilities to create innovative products based on graph theory and new technologies. It makes our work technically interesting and challenging. On daily basis we need to join business vision with AI/ML technics and very advanced visualization tools to let our customers into previously unreachable areas of their businesses.
Who we search?
To be able to continue our rapid growth in Poland and above all in Europe and US, we are looking for a Senior QA Engineer.
- understand the product functionality and automate end to end UI functional tests and API tests,
- manage testing of our products with cooperation with other teams,
- collaborate with other development teams on release process of our products,
- co-responsibility for clean code, coding standards and code reviews.
- bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or related engineering degree,
- minimum 3+ years of experience in QA,
- experience in management of test architecture, infrastructure and runtime,
- experience in developing UI functional automation suites, using any frameworks that will work especially with Angular applications,
- experience in developing API tests for REST services using any framework,
- experience in running automation and troubleshooting automation issues in CI/CD pipeline in Jenkins,
- experience in working with agile methodologies within multiple distributed teams,
- knowledge of HTML5, CSS and Angular,
- knowledge of Java and JVM runtime,
- knowledge of UNIX or macOS,
- fluency in English is a must.
- experience in software development.
- comfortable employment contract (you choose the type of agreement),
- healthy work – life balance: flexible working hours (we start between 7:00 and 10:00), 100% remote during COVID-19 (possibility to work in our office),
- medical care, gym card,
- modern office in the center of Poznań,
- cookies and breakfast cereals, dining discount card,
- time for self – development, skilled and helpful team,
- startup culture atmosphere with mature business approach,
- modern tech tools and hi-tech equipment.
Poznań, Wielkopolskie, Poland
|Praca na stanowisku:||Senior QA Engineer|
|Oferowane wynagrodzenie:||100.000 - 150.000|
|Dodano:||26. 6. 2022
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!