Senior Python Developer
Our client is software house located in Gdynia. Python and Django are their core technologies, but they keep expanding their technology stack to meet unique business needs. We are looking for:
- 6+ experience in development of applications in Python (Django, Flask or Pyramid)
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases as well as Redis & Rabbit MQ
- Practical skills in using basic DevOps tools (Docker, Ansible, Kubernetes)
- Bonus points for: experience with microservices architecture, Pandas/NumPy or fullstack approach
- Employment base on a B2B contract
- 100% remote work, recruitment & oboarding
- 100% paid holidays (24 working days)
- Private medical insurance (basic dental services included) and Multisport
- Innovative and complex platform that will go live in 2020
- Experienced team from 4 to 10+ years in commercial projects
- Unique memes channel
- A lot of common sense, common goal approach and general friendliness
- You will work on innovative solution based on blockchain: a liquid trading platform for a high-end real-estate security token.
- You will work in a relaxed atmosphere using the latest technology, software and Agile methodology of project management.
We kindly inform you that we will only respond to selected applications.
TeamQuest has been added to the register of entities conducting employment agencies by the Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodship under the number 11118.
|Firma:||TeamQuest Sp. z o.o.|
Katowice, Śląskie, Polska
|Praca na stanowisku:||Senior Python Developer|
|Dodano:||15. 10. 2021
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!