(Senior) Product Designer
Are you a Product Designer who has a lot of empathy for customers, taking into account their needs and what they want from a product? If yes - it is a great opportunity to join AirHelp! Your work will focus mainly on designing our new User Dashboard, with the goal of helping users to navigate our products with ease and to find opportunities for customers to use our products more often.
But that's not everything — we want our users to have a better experience in the process by giving some design love to our funnels and pages. You will use your expertise in quantitative and qualitative research to make sure that you’re achieving the right goals.
For us, it’s not important how many years of experience you have — what’s important is how skilled you are and if you can prove it through your work. So feel free to apply whether you’ve just finished your first big project or if you’re a design veteran who already has many projects in your portfolio.
What you’ll do:
- Working with PM and developers to design a completely new User Dashboard as a hub for all our existing and new products.
- Work on our existing Design System, and potentially create a new branch dedicated to the User Dashboard.
- Design solutions to Users’ pain points in our funnels and pages.
Ideally, you’ll bring with you:
- Proven experience in designing User Dashboards.
- Experience working with Design Systems.
- Experience in designing funnels.
- Good knowledge of Figma.
- Nice to have: Experience in usability testing.
- Nice to have: Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Optimize, Mixpanel.
Make a real impact on travel
At AirHelp, you will make a difference working with the world's largest organization specializing in air passenger rights. We support travelers around the world and help them get the compensation they deserve if their flights don’t go according to plan. We're a global, diverse team that helps make air travel better for all. To date, AirHelp has helped more than 16 million people and is available worldwide. We are proud of our high customer satisfaction levels reported on Trustpilot.
Perks and benefits
- Internal training programs and knowledge-sharing events.
- Personalized progression plan.
- Language classes.
- Lunch subsidy.
- Team days.
- Life insurance.
- Gym membership, Childcare or Public transportation subsidy.
- MacBook Air.
- Hybrid workspace (partially remote, partially from one of our offices in Barcelona, Gdańsk or Krakόw).
- Unlimited, free use of AirHelp's services.
- Events and parties.
- Video call with the Recruiter.
- Interview with our Director of Design (introduction to the role, responsibilities, and expectations).
- Interview with stakeholders (this is when you present your work to the people you will be working with).
- Personality Profile test (10 min online).
- Design task (only requested if we need to assess a specific area of your experience).
AirHelp is, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
All of our offices are wheelchair accessible. We welcome applicants who have special needs and are happy to adjust our interview process to accommodate them.
We invite refugees and displaced people to join our team, please submit your application in English and we look forward to hearing from you.
Kraków, Malopolskie, Poland
|Praca na stanowisku:||(Senior) Product Designer|
|Oferowane wynagrodzenie:||60.000 - 100.000|
|Dodano:||22. 7. 2022
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!