Senior Network Security Engineer
Collaborate directly with Architecture/Solutions Engineering and other technical and non-technical stakeholders in the design, testing, integration, and implementation of cloud-based solutions. Test and implement standards/design patterns to ensure compatibility and integration in cloud environments. Identify, test, and implement enhancements and automation capabilities for data migrations, security best-practices, environment builds, and operational management standards. Troubleshoot and resolve complex problems. As a technical expert, provide guidance and make recommendations on changes required throughout the design, testing, and implementation process. Experience the joy of moving financial services to the cloud environment. Shine with your scripting skill-set.
Your future colleagues
Join international team of Network Security professionals. We focus on network and network security engineering tasks for Enterprise Security Services. We design and test enterprise grade solutions for leading Swiss Investment Bank. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We offer exciting and challenging opportunities on a variety of large-scale projects around the globe in return for your knowledge in the following:
- At least 5 years of experience in technical Engineering in Data Network and Network Security products.
- Detailed understanding of all key technologies in Networks Security including LAN, Firewall, Intrusion Management, web proxy technologies, Zero Trust
- Strong knowledge of Palo Alto products and services also in-depth knowledge of Windows/Linux systems, and related tools. Experience with Splunk
- It would be seen as an advantage if you possessed industry recognized qualifications (e. g. CCNP R&S/Security or PaloAlto PCNSE).
- Strong operational or consultancy experience. You have very good technical skills in the supported area.
- Self-motivated, action and results oriented data network specialist with strong problem solving skills; able to push things forward, establish facts and draw valid conclusion.
Nice to have:
- Self-contained, proactive and resilient, good interactive skills, good team worker.
- Show dedication to deliver the highest quality results.
- Ability to engage with and provide clear communication with senior management.
- The level of your written and spoken English should be on a business level.
- As a technical expert, provide guidance and make recommendations on changes required throughout the design, testing, and implementation process.
- Knowledge of application deployment and data migration and data migration on Azure will be considered as advantage.
- Expertise in automation, terraform scripting, and infrastructure as code using PowerShell DSC, etc. would be advantage.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc. )
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc. )
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45, 000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, our o. . .
Information storage and access
Consent Leg. Interest
All Consent Allowed
Select All Vendors
Select All Vendors
All Consent Allowed
Warszawa, Mazowieckie, Poland
|Praca na stanowisku:||Senior Network Security Engineer|
|Oferowane wynagrodzenie:||100.000 - 150.000|
|Dodano:||24. 6. 2022
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!