Senior Mobile Application Development Consultant
Hays IT Contracting is a cooperation based on B2B rules. We connect IT specialists with the most interesting, technological projects on the market.
Join the group of 500 satisfied Contractors working for Hays’ clients!
For our Client we are currently looking for Candidates for the position of:
Senior Mobile Application Development Consultant
Location: 100% remote
Job type: B2B (with Hays Poland)
Length: long-term cooperation
Rate: up to 210PLN/h net + VAT
What are the key objectives and expectations from this role?
Perform an audit of the front-end software already created for both the native mobile application (Android) and PWA application that communicates with Bluetooth - enabled devices. Suggest improvements and manage the implementation of the necessary changes end-to-end. Ensure that Design, Build & Test processes for front-end are prepared for large scale deployment on multiple markets, including localization and integration with various internal MarTech systems, configurable across different markets. , language versions and features. Support product commercialization by providing superior front-end performance and UX of digital services.
- Accountable for the review of the design and development process of Front End – both native and PWA mobile applications - ensuring digital services with value added offerings across different markets and internal BAT marketing integration systems
- Recommends Front-End improvements and technology choices
- Responsible for driving the optimization in both UX, app features and development process
- Ensure alignment of optimization with overall committed deliverables aligned with roadmaps and priorities
- Collaboration with all stakeholders and team members in the software development process and business units (e. g. R&D, Product Development, LEX, SP&I, Marketing) to establish and maintain an existing product running smoothly
- Review the technologies used in current apps to make sure they meet business objectives, using a range of techniques such as eliciting & documenting technologies and processes, conducting feasibility studies for suggested changes, usability analysis and evaluation, suggesting improvements
- Identifying and obtaining agreement on the improvements/technology changes which will be most beneficial to the user
- Validating that business process is enabled and supported in most efficient and effective way, maintaining integrity of architecture, in line with business requirements (functional and non-functional), group architecture, IT policies, standards and procedures
- Providing input to and/or assist in compliance with agreed best practices in DBS marketing and internal functions
- Identifying and raising issues impacting the execution of strategic / operational / project plans
- Monitoring of App performance and participating in testing/contributing to writing test cases
- Understanding the overall Enterprise Architecture and assess degree of conformance of existing and new business processes
- Overseeing implementation of solutions – checking against the initial requirements
- Contributing to scrum Ceremonies- daily, sprint planning, retro, demo and pro-actively optimizing way of working
- Rich experience in mobile application software development technologies (native and web-based)
- Experience with delivery of configurable and localized mobile application software for multiple markets and large user base
- Significant business and technology experience with IoT product management and Mobile App ecosystems
- Thorough understanding of mobile applications on and requirements for Android & iOS platforms
- Proven track record of successfully delivered front end of the products with exceptional E2E customer experience
- Solid understanding of Digital Consumer Marketing, Consumer IoT, mobile applications and Digital Innovation
- Experience with D2C
- Experience in regulated industries
- Experience in complex modern and new disruptive technologies
- Experience in new ways of working with many tech tracks, streams, and stakeholders
- Experience in defining technical requirements and agile way of working
- Experience in complex organization on a global scale
Technical / Functional / Leadership Skills Required
- Android and IOS Mobile, Web application(PWA) experience in multiple technologies
- Leading technological teams by example and hands-on programming.
- Cloud-first applications
- React and React Native knowledge
- Understanding App performance measurements and testing
- eCommerce, CRM, CMS, ADO / AWS and CIAM/ Digital Identity knowledge
- Have experience in Data privacy & security by design
What will the recruitment process look like:
- Your CV will be verified by Hays Recruiter
- Recruiter will contact you by phone - a 15-minute conversation about the project and your experience
- Technical conversation with the client - online meeting (1h)
- Welcome to the project!
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!