Senior Manager, iTero Business Operations
Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles, changing lives.
AtAlign Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Ourdiverseand collaborativeteams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
The Senior Manager, iTero Business Operations is responsible for providing strategic leadership and direction for the delivery of pre- and post-sales services (non-customer facing operational functions) for iTero customers within the EMEA region. Overseeing and managing business operation team based in Wroclaw in a matrix organization where liaising and coordinating with multiple stakeholders (global, regional, country level) in a dynamic environment is key.
The iTero Business Operation Function’s main responsibilities include iTero order verification, contract revision and processing, order entry, shipping plus reverse logistic prioritization and coordination, credit requests, processing service orders and requests, billing rules, account management.
The person must ensure that the organization is running on high-quality service and productivity – identifying gaps/needs, establishing, and fulfilling all necessary KPIs, with a smooth efficient service that meets the expectations and needs of customers and business partners (both internally within Align and externally).
In this role, you will…
- Own process performance, productivity, quality, and capability.
- Increase the business value by formulating strategic and operational objectives
- Lead a team of managers/supervisors and their respective specialists, ensuring high quality service is provided to iTERO customers across the region; managing customer experience.
- Serve as liaison between multiple stakeholders including sales, marketing, warehousing, logistic, supply chain, etc. and support teams to develop concepts and drive coordinated efforts for better customer experiences.
- Maintain cross-functional/interdepartmental relationships with peers across the regional and global organization.
- Establish KPIs and SLAs related to iTero business operations and use them to drive performance.
- Perform forecasting and capacity analysis including headcount planning and performance management.
- Design, operationalize, and analyze process workflows and ensure their efficiency and effectiveness.
- Lead continual improvement programs and culture in the team
- Drive simplification, standardization and automation of business processes
- Collaborate closely with Supply Chain, Logistic and Warehousing. Including process design, management, monitoring and control of performance. Driving improvements, enhancements, etc
- Be responsible for existing KPIs [Avg. days to close a ticket; Closed tickets rate; Avg. backlog days; First contact resolution; Faulty parts collection; Net Promoter Score, amongst others]
- Track, monitor and control staff performance.
- Coordinate resources to ensure customer orders and services are delivered on time.
- Participate in projects to ensure department is prepared to process new products and services at launch date.
- Identify opportunities for service delivery improvements and generate value to the customer.
- Drive continual improvements and corrective actions within the teams with a focus on improving the customer experience and maintaining Service Level Agreements and KPIs.
- Monitor and act on Customer feedback (NPS/Complaints/CSAT) where appropriate and finding ways to continue improving.
- Select, develop, and evaluate personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- To review and evaluate all employees within the department, including team development and succession planning. Assuring proper onboarding (from the moment of hire) and training; continued throughout their tenure in the team.
- Keep employees motivated and engaged. Ensuring there is clear communication on job expectations, planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions.
- Support EMEA quality assurance programs, regulatory and legal requirements. Ensures the organization’s processes remain legally/regulatory compliant and free from any audit’s corrective/preventive actions.
- Own, manage, coordinate, and investigate any escalation or customer complaint that is raised and elevated to their purview and specific to the region and iTero.
- Keep shared information related to service up to date. This includes SOPs, Work Instructions, and best practices.
- Ensure iTero support complaints are handled effectively, and root causes of issues are addressed.
- Ensure the business operates within the company's mission statement.
- Work with legal departments on any matter or aspect where is required.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals. Recommend changes to policies and procedures immediately affecting the organization.
- Comply with all safety policies, practices, and procedures.
- Report all unsafe activities to direct Manager and/or Human Resources.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
In this role, you’ll need …
- Master’s Degree, preferable Master of Science,
- Typically has 10+ years of related experience in operations (ideally back-office) etc. ,
- Operation Management experience required (managing managers, supervisors, specialists),
- Six Sigma Black Belt or other improvement methodologies certification,
- Trace record of process design, optimization and improvement,
- Good analytical and problem solving skills,
- Warehousing, Logistic and Supply Chain sound knowledge,
- Familiarities with SAP, Salesforce will be desired,
- Project and Portfolio Management experience preferred,
- Proficiency in English is desirable for this position.
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the "Apply" link to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, Alignis quickly growing so we are creating more opportunities to expand our Align family. Please consider joining our Talent Network to receive notifications about future jobs or sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Align Technology is a publicly traded medical device company that istransforming smiles and changing lives. Our global team of talented employees develop innovative technology, tools and treatment options to help dental professionals worldwide achieve the clinical results they expect. Our digital ecosystem combines the power of technology to create beautiful smiles through the integration of AI and machine learning, digital imaging and visualization, biomechanics and material science to develop the Invisalign system, the most advanced clear aligner system in the world; iTero Intraoral Scanners andOrthoCADdigital services. Did you know? Align is the world’s largest manufacturer of custom 3D-printed materials.
By joining Align, you will be part of a global, fast-growing company in one of the most dynamic industries. Great people, innovative technologies, and meaningful work – these are just some of thethingsemployees say make Align Technology a great place to work.
We respect your privacy. Please reviewourApplicant Privacy Policiesfor additional information.
Global Diversity Statement:
At Align, we believe in the power of a smile, and we know that everysmile isas unique asour employees. As we grow, we will continue building a workforce of diverse cultural backgrounds and life experiences and fostering a cultureof open-mindedness and compassion forallouremployees. We live our company values by promoting healthy people and healthy communities. All with the intent of changing millions of lives, one unique smile at a time.
Equal Opportunity Statement
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity in all of our employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for positions with Align must be legally authorized to work in the country which they are applying for and verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
|Firma:||Align Technology, Inc.|
Wrocław, Województwo dolnośląskie, Poland
|Pracovni_pozice:||Senior Manager, iTero Business Operations|
|Oferowane wynagrodzenie:||60.000 - 100.000|
|Dodano:||27. 5. 2023
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!
Dlaczego szukać pracy na HitPraca.pl?
Codziennie nowe oferty pracy Możesz wybierać z bardzo szerokiej gamy ofert pracy - naszym celem jest posiadanie jak najszerszej oferty pracy Otrzymuj nowe oferty e-mailem Bądź pierwszym, który odpowie na nowe oferty pracy Wszystkie oferty pracy w jednym miejscu (od pracodawców, agencji pośrednictwa pracy i innych portali) Wszystkie usługi dla kandydatów do pracy są bezpłatne Pomożemy Ci znaleźć nową pracę