Senior IT Support Specialist
Santander Global Technology (SGT) is the team of technology and operations at Santander. We are convinced of the importance of technology that is aligned with the requirements of the business and that our work not only brings value to users, people and communities but also fosters individual creativity.
SGT is over 2, 000 people (in 7 countries: Spain, Portugal, UK, USA, Mexico, Chile, Brazil, and now expanding also in Poland), develops and/or implements financial solutions across a broad spectrum of technologies (including Blockchain, Big Data and Angular among others) on all kinds of on-premise and cloud-based platforms.
Support Specialist role is a part of Batch Tribe consisting of 100+ Support Specialists of different seniority and divided in subspecialisations, split between Madrid and Warsaw.
As a Functional and Technical Support Specialist, your tasks and goals will include:
- Technical and functional Level 0 and 1 support of the global SCIB (Santander Corporate&Investment Banking) platform both onsite and remote.
- Reception, prioritization, investigation, escalation and resolution of incidents.
- Critical Alerts monitoring.
- E2E monitoring of critical business processes for Spain and other countries globally
- E2E support of all batches that are daily executed in SCIB.
- Rising and follow-up of continuous improvement plans for batch and online.
- Generation and maintenance of reports (BPM) for Business and IT teams.
- Continuous collaboration with second-level teams and suppliers
- Audit support
- Development of production chain control KPIs
- Monitoring of metrics in order to improve and detect their deterioration
- Batch processes planning
- Communication with users being the only communication link with Business at times
- Critical incident reporting to CIOs
- Handover participation.
- Support for interventions, migrations or product deployments managed by other teams
- Monitoring of processes that exceed their average execution times
- Management and resolution of incidents and requests through Service Now
- Work on shifts
- Work on some holidays, 24/7 on-calls (additional compensation)
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- 5+ experience in providing IT support, preferably in finance industry
- Unix / Linux
- Shell script
- General knowledge on Networking, DBs and SQL
- Working experience in any of the following will be useful: Python/Java (for scripting), BPM, TIBCO, CMDB, Cyberark, Control-M, Murex
- Good spoken and written English (min. B2)
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work under stressful situations
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Availability to work on shifts
- Availability to work on some holidays and 24/7 on-calls (additional compensation)
Nice to have:
- Dynatrace and/or Rundeck
- Elastic Search, APPIAN, API Manager, Apache, Spark, Cloudera, Azure
- Knowledge of Asset Management, Supplier Management, Contracts and Maintenance
- Technical knowledge on configuration and structure of electronic platforms used across the company, as well as integration between them
- Technical knowledge on transaction flows and data publication
What you'll get in return
- Contract of employment
- 4 extra vacation days
- Spanish lessons
- Medical care and sport card
- No dress code
- Lunch card
- Employee referral programme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV in English
|Firma:||HAYS POLAND Sp. z o.o.|
Warszawa, Mazowieckie, Polska
|Praca na stanowisku:||Senior IT Support Specialist|
|Dodano:||15. 10. 2021
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!