Senior IT Auditor
Opis stanowiska pracy
Senior IT Auditor
NR REF. : 1158944
Your new company
For our Client, international company located in Silesia, we are currently looking for Senior IT Auditor to join Global Europe Audit team.
Your new role
Holding the role of Senior IT Auditor you will be focusing on risks arising from the use of IT systems. You will be responsible for IT audits, covering different aspects of such risks:
- Evaluation of IT management, in particular on aspects of IT security, both regarding business and process automation systems, with reference to IT security best practices as well as the NIST based on cybersecurity framework.
- Compliance reviews with regulations, in particular SOx ITGC and ISAE 3402. Checking implementation of requirements and best practices regarding management of privileged access rights will be a priority.
- Review of business process controls implementation. European business segments are relying on a larger number of SAP systems, with ongoing consolidation projects in different segments.
- Process mining. Discovery of business processes implementation in SAP systems. Provide business auditors with and end-to-end insight in actual business processes.
- Analytics of business data and event logs in support of different audit steps, addressing specific questions & hypothesis formulated by business auditors.
- Selection, implementation and support (incl. training) of advanced data analytics tools & techniques.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful Candidate you need to hold University degree in preferably in Economics, IT or Economical Mathematics. You need to have min. 5 years of experience in IT audits, strong IT knowledge, and a good understanding of IT risks and controls (at least part of this experience should be within an Internal Audit function). You need to have the necessary skills to perform in debt data analytics, using advanced tools and (statistical) techniques. Experience in IT security auditing and/or consultancy, as well as CISA certification, will be considered as strong asset. You should be a person with strong project management skills, analytical mind, well-organized and motivated to meet project timelines. Strong Knowledge on IT systems is also required (preferably of SAP systems). It is essential to hold professional level of English and fluent Polish skills.
What you'll get in return
Our Client offers various additional benefits such as: private medical care, life insurance, retirement pension plan, preferential loans, parking space for employees, sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theatre, sport activities, kindergarten / nursery, holiday funds, employee referral program, charity initiatives.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
|Firma:||HAYS IT & Telecom|
Śląskie, śląskie, Polska
|Praca na stanowisku:||Senior IT Auditor|
|Dodano:||11. 1. 2022
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!