Senior full stack developer
Aon is looking for a motivated and ambitious senior web developer to join our fast-growing Scrum team. You will be working mainly in the Microsoft stack with ASP. NET, . NET Standard/Core, SQL, Angular and others.
Aon is in the business of better decisions
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
What the day will look like
- Maintain unit test coverage
- Share knowledge with the team, especially junior developers
- Participate fully on Scrum meetings to help the team improve
- Assess business requirements and provide development estimates
- Work closely with QA teams to deliver fit for purpose technical solutions
- Deliver quality code changes according to timescales provided.
- Act as part of the project team and be fully supportive to other members within the team.
Skills and experience that will lead to success
- 8+ years in modern web development using the Microsoft stack
- Domain knowledge in Financial services/ Retirement or Pensions Administration.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to engage and converse with business stakeholders
- Experience in working to an Agile methodology
- . NET Framework
- . NET Standard
- Azure DevOps
- Visual Cron
How we support our colleagues
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work. . . and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
We provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable law. Please contact us to request an accommodation on ReasonableAdjustments@Aon.com
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Please attach CV in English only.
Kraków, Malopolskie, Poland
|Praca na stanowisku:||Senior full stack developer|
|Oferowane wynagrodzenie:||150.000 - 200.000|
|Dodano:||15. 9. 2022
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna