Senior Front-End Developer (Angular 2+)
Opis stanowiska pracy
Senior Front-End Developer (Angular 2+)
NR REF. : 1159104
This company is one of the largest custodian banks in the world. It is an international bank that has been at the center of the global financial markets for over 230 years, providing the world’s leading institutions the tools, capabilities, and services to be distinctive investors. This company has been actively building its department in Poland over the last few years and is looking to expand it even more.
Shared Services Technology (SST) delivers innovative, best in class shared solutions to bank’s clients and businesses. Our platforms, frameworks, and operational business services accelerate delivery and elevate the bank’s business capabilities. Shared services are usable by everyone and offer economy, simplicity, and consistency across the enterprise.
We own an Engineering as a Service function that takes on engineering projects as internal consultants "for hire" on behalf of capacity-constrained line of business tech teams.
We are leading the Agile DevOps transformation for the bank, defining a new way of working between Tech and Ops, and driving full-scale adoption of DevOps by our technologists.
We also own the Tech and Ops Unification strategy and execution to drive synergies and amplify the co-development of solutions that make the bank more efficient.
We trust in core values of focus, autonomy, connectedness, and diversity to guide how we approach our work and treat our clients. We further believe that adhering to our principles of empathy, efficiency, resiliency, and ubiquity help us solve problems for our clients.
The Engineering Services Group (ESG) provides internal technology consulting services through an EaaS (Engineering as a Service) function across all business lines, and champions operational efficiency thru Lean Agile and DevOps adoption across the Technology organization. ESG is focused on rapid delivery leveraging best in breed methodologies, technologies, tools, and techniques.
- The team is involved in the delivery of primarily new strategic solutions (green field development) or major augmentations of existing platforms
- All responsibilities fall within the team to deliver front-to-back solutions
- We promote and utilize a Lean Agile framework to allow for incremental development of new components and systems – and we apply DevOps principles (DoD, code reviews, test-driven development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment)
- We deliver solutions following microservices architectural principles
- The team is focused on client delivery, embracing feedback from our customers at all stages of the process and regular self-review of our operating model
- Collaboration with other teams and continuous learning are critical to our culture
Tech Stack and Tooling
- Front End: Angular 6, Bootstrap, Angular Material, Selenium
- Back End (Optional): Java 11, Spring, Spring Integration, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud
- Deployment: Private cloud infrastructure (VMs or containers), Docker, Jenkins, Sonar
- Code Repository: GitLab
- Development and Knowledge Base: IntelliJ, JIRA, Confluence
- Methodology: Scrum & Kanban
- Passionate Angular developer with strong people and problem-solving skills
- Flexible, yet independent team player who is comfortable leaving her/his comfort zones and thinking creatively
- Inquisitive and analytically-minded engineer who can articulate complex technical problems in a concise and clear manner
- Strong technologist with a preference towards developing her/his technical skills in cloud- and microservices-oriented architectures
- 3+ years developing in Angular 2+
- Ability to communicate technical ideas and express basic concepts in plain English
- Willingness to continuously improve and learn other frameworks, languages, tools, etc.
- A team-player attitude, including a willingness to assist team members with ad hoc work as and when required
- No prior business knowledge is required. Direct communication with stakeholders/business clients is encouraged and used as learning tool
- Full time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
- Pension scheme
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programmes
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
|Firma:||HAYS IT & Telecom|
Wroclaw, dolnośląskie, Polska
|Praca na stanowisku:||Senior Front-End Developer (Angular 2+)|
|Dodano:||11. 1. 2022
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!