Senior Financial Analyst (EMEAI Enterprise Finance team)
Job Title: Senior Financial Analyst – Services
Location: Krakow, Poland
This role will be a critical member of PerkinElmer’s Services Finance team and will be responsible for key P&L metrics across Revenue, Margin and operating expense.
We are looking for a highly-motivated, strategic, yet detail-oriented Financial Analyst that flourishes in a collaborative environment. We are a hard-working and motivated team that empowers our members to own their roles, which enables them to provide tremendous support and value to the organization. As a result, employee development becomes exponential in this fast-paced, fun, and demanding work environment.
- Lead the financial management and forecasting process for multiple regional service businesses.
- Track the monthly P&L closely, perform variance analysis against forecasts, and analyze market/customer trends.
- Enable the commercial & operations team to make informed business decisions through a financial lens for strategic goal setting, annual operating plans, and monthly business reviews.
- Lead cross-functional process improvement activities with all levels of the organization.
- Perform ad hoc analysis and sift through complex data to tell a financial story to business leaders.
- At least BA’s Degree, preferably in Business, Finance, or Accounting.
- 4+ years’ experience as Financial Analyst
- Excellent MS Excel skills, working knowledge of SAP, Hyperion and Business Objects strongly preferred
- Fluent in English at least CEFR C1 level
- Demonstrated success working in a matrixed, multi-cultural, global organization
- High level of energy with a proactive attitude
- A long-term desire to grow in an organization while advancing their career
- Ability to quickly grasp new ideas, systems, and tasks
- History leading cross-functional projects focused on process improvements
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to manage several tasks simultaneously with speed & accuracy
- Ability to liaise with business leaders and cross-functional colleagues in an efficient manner
- Good verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to translate technical guidance into business implications in a clear and concise manner
- Private healthcare including dental care – MEDICOVER,
- Life and long-term disability insurance – GENERALI,
- Social benefits: Gym card (MULTISPORT), Christmas vouchers, vacation, and childcare subsidies,
- Annual Bonus,
- Flexible working hours,
- Home Office,
- Allowance for working from home 150 PLN net monthly extra
- Possibility to borrow a screen, a chair, and other IT devices from the office,
- Tuition reimbursement,
- Referral awards,
- Internal career development opportunities in multiple business areas,
- Modern office facility including parking lot,
- CSR & sports activities,
- Relaxation, gaming, and nursery room,
- And up to 4 additional days of vacation
Kraków, Malopolskie, Poland
|Pracovni_pozice:||Senior Financial Analyst (EMEAI Enterprise Finance team)|
|Oferowane wynagrodzenie:||60.000 - 100.000|
|Dodano:||19. 3. 2023
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!
Dlaczego szukać pracy na HitPraca.pl?
Codziennie nowe oferty pracy Możesz wybierać z bardzo szerokiej gamy ofert pracy - naszym celem jest posiadanie jak najszerszej oferty pracy Otrzymuj nowe oferty e-mailem Bądź pierwszym, który odpowie na nowe oferty pracy Wszystkie oferty pracy w jednym miejscu (od pracodawców, agencji pośrednictwa pracy i innych portali) Wszystkie usługi dla kandydatów do pracy są bezpłatne Pomożemy Ci znaleźć nową pracę