View career opportunities across the globe
Hyland Software is widely known as a great company to work for and a great company to do business with. Being a leader in providing software solution for managing content, processes and cases for organizations across the globe we enabled more than 20, 000 organizations to digitalize their workplaces and transform their operations.
We are truly thrilled to open our R&D Center in Katowice, heart of Silesia region and enlarge Hyland across the globe! We hope to spread our #hylandlife philosophy here, create a vibrant culture where employees can feel connected to each other regardless of their work location and where positive work environment is defined by employees’ happiness, health and engagement.
We are currently looking for a Senior Developer.
The candidate will be part of an experienced core team developing a high-end web based medical viewer (PACS). Our software developers are able to produce complex, performant code while following application development best practices in a regulated ISO 13485:2016 quality management system.
What you will be doing
- Develop complex code based on functional specifications across teams and programs; complete logic and algorithm design in alignment with established standards
- Maintain and improve codebase, data design, and best practices, including (but not limited to) performance, security, reliability, and deliverability and quality attributes
- Understand and contribute to the architecture of the software. Perform complex peer code review and analysis
- Author, review, and approve technical requirements and design documents
- Interact with customers for troubleshooting and for gathering technical medical domain requirements
- Comply with all corporate and departmental privacy and data security policies and practices, including but not limited to, Hyland’s Information Systems Security Policy
What will make you successful
- Significant experience working with imaging or other complex, high-performance algorithms in C# or C++
- Working knowledge of DICOM and other medical domain standards.
- Ability to work under a regulated quality management system such as ISO 13485:2016.
- Significant experience overseeing complex systems analysis, design and development programs
- Significant experience with data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
We’re proud of our culture and take employee engagement seriously. By listening to employees’ feedback, we’re able to provide meaningful benefits and programs to our workforce.
- Learning & Development - development budget (used for certifications, conferences ect. ), tuition assistance program, 4, 000+ self-paced online courses, instructor-led webinars, mentorship programs, structured on-boarding experience full of trainings, dedicated Learning & Development department supporting our employees
- R&D focus – cutting edge technologies, constant modernization efforts, dynamic and innovative environment, dedicated R&D Education Services department to help you grow
- Work-life balance culture – flexible work environment and working hours (we are working in task-based system!), possibility to work from home, we value trust and we believe efficiency does not depend on your actual location, however we would like to spend time together in the office! flex-day program (shorter work week 12days/year)
- Well-being - private medical healthcare, life insurance, gym reimbursement, psychologist & dietician consultation, wellness manager care, constant wellbeing programs
- Community Engagement – Volunteer time off (12h/year), Hylanders for Hylanders relief found, Mission fit giving, Dolars-for-doers matching gift programs
- Diversity & Inclusion – employee resource groups, inclusion benefits and policies
- Niceties & Events – quarterly profit sharing, culture & outings budgets, snacks and beverages, employee referral program, Christmas, birthday, baby gifts, constant incentives and employee programs
If you would like to join the company where honesty, integrity and fairness lie in the bottom of values, where people are truly passionate about technology and dedicated to their work – connect with us!
What you can expect next
- Hyland Recruiters thoroughly review every application and will contact you within 1 to 2 weeks regarding next steps. Be sure to add Hyland to your contacts list and check your spam folder so you never miss a message from us!
We are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
*Please note: The job duties and responsibilities of this role are unable to be performed in the State of Colorado at this time
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Katowice, Ślaskie, Poland
|Oferowane wynagrodzenie:||150.000 - 200.000|
|Dodano:||7. 4. 2022
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!