Senior Data Analyst for Brainly
Senior Data Analyst for Brainly Mazowieckie
Senior Data Analyst for Brainly
SELECT* is a professional team of recruiting specialists who are searching for talents in Ukraine, Europe, and the USA. Currently, we are looking for a Senior Data Analyst for Brainly.
There are more than 350 million reasons to join Brainly — one for every student you’ll help go from questioning to understanding. Team up with them as they build and continue improving one of the most popular ed-tech products on the planet. In a world of questions and uncertainty, you can be part of the answer as they shape the future of learning and change lives, one student at a time. If this excites you, you know what to do next.
The Mobile Team in Brainly is looking for a Senior Data Analyst to cooperate closely with the Director Product – Mobile on strategic analytical problems. Your recommendations will influence the shape of the individualised engagement experience in-app. You will also be a partner in the process of decision making regarding their monetisation strategy. To help you deliver, you will become an integral member of their data-driven and user-oriented data analysts team, ready to support and share knowledge whenever needed.
WHY DATA ANALYTICS AT BRAINLY?
- Work with the newest technology stack (Google Analytics 360, Google Optimize, Tableau, AWS, Google Cloud Platform) and scrum values to maximize your productivity and make work easier.
- Join their Brainly Data Analytics Community to learn from and share knowledge with Data Analysts across Brainly.
- Participate in their Data Analytics Bootcamp, a structured onboarding experience that allows you to learn about their key metrics, data structures, tools, and more.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Working closely with Product Director – Mobile on strategic analytical projects.
- Supporting Product directors and managers in their decisions about product development.
- Creating analytical frameworks for different aspects of User Engagement and Monetization in-app.
- Defining KPIs and measurement plans.
- Working as a domain expert for mobile apps analytics – working on business and technical definitions of KPIs connected to mobile apps.
- Guiding other Data Analysts in their professional growth as well as day to day work.
WHAT MAKES YOU THE PERFECT CANDIDATE:
- Experience in a data/product analyst position, preferably in the mobile area.
- Experience with statistical analysis.
- Experience with supporting senior (business) stakeholders in the data-driven decision-making process (defining KPIs, delivering insights, providing recommendations).
- Working knowledge of SQL.
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics (UA/GA4).
- Excellent data presentation and visualization skills.
- Tableau or other data visualization tool.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Fluent English (in speaking and writing).
WHAT WILL BLOW OUR MINDS:
- Experience in using BigQuery for raw Google Analytics data processing and analysis.
- Knowledge of Python/R.
- Experience in Firebase.
- They want to see you grow along with them – you will have 800$ per year for personal development, extra time for attending conferences and workshops, and unlimited access to an online learning platform (courses from Coursera, Udacity, Udemy, Harvard ManageMentor, and many others!).
- Health is important, which is why at Brainly, they fully cover private health & dental care packages for you and your family and provide you with a sport card (Multisport Plus in Poland, Andjoy in Spain).
- You will also get an access to online individual psychological consultations with professionals in English & Polish via the Mental Health Helpline.
- Flexible working hours – working requires communication, so they work within the European business hours, but they also know that life may be unpredictable, so if you need to jump out of work (doctor’s appointment, emergency, anything) – no problem!
- Your personal concierge AskHenry will support you in your daily duties, eg.planning your dream vacation.
- They will provide you with all the necessary equipment & tools, including an additional budget for accessories which will make your remote setup even more comfortable.
- You can join internal communities and contribute to charity, diversity and inclusion initiatives, take part in great internal events or represent Brainly at conferences or meet-ups.
WHAT IS BRAINLY
Brainly is the online learning platform where over 350 million students and parents go from questioning to understanding. With their smartphones, users can snap a photo to instantly solve any problem or homework question and be matched with a Brainly product such as Community Q&A, Brainly Tutor, Math Solver or Textbook Detective.
Brainly is built to provide students, parents, experts, and teachers with a collaborative platform and tools needed to succeed in any educational environment. Based in Kraków, Poland, with U. S. headquarters in New York City, Brainly apps and websites are visited by users from over 35 countries.
Backed by Prosus, Point Nine Capital, General Catalyst, Runa Capital, Learn Capital and Kulczyk Investments. Learn more about Brainly at www.brainly.com.
|Praca na stanowisku:||Senior Data Analyst for Brainly|
|Oferowane wynagrodzenie:||150.000 - 200.000|
|Dodano:||22. 7. 2022
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna