Senior Customer Service with German
Your new company
We are looking for Senior Customer Service Specialist with German for a permanent position. We offer an interesting and independent job in an energetic and international environment in a Shared Services Centre in Gdańsk.
Your new role
- Handle and follow-up customer enquiry to delivery (fulfilment), invoicing and rebate handling including all related tasks, transactions and documentation
- Keep all customer records and documents orderly and digitally archived ensuring easy access and traceability
- Maintain and continuously update customer master data, customer profiles and other customer information
- Monitor and keep the age, level and rotation of stocks of assigned customers/accounts within agreed limits
- Be aware of the credit limits and payment behaviour of assigned customers/accounts together with sales and credit management in relation to the order to delivery processes
- Monitor information of complaints, trials, delays, payments, rebates etc.plus other relevant matters that may have an effect on the business and relationship with assigned customers/accounts
- Work according to the function and team targets, policies and procedures
- Handing customer queries: Provide customer service on an agreed level to a group of assigned customers/accounts and to develop and maintain a good relationship with them; it includes customers/accounts back-ups within the team
What you'll need to succeed
- Customer Service experience in a multicultural environment
- Fluency (written and spoken) in English
- Fluency in German
- Customer-centric attitude and customer experience mindset
- Excellent interpersonal skills to enable effective communication
- Service and solution minded with problem solving skills
- System knowledge (MS Office, SAP)
What you'll get in return
- an interesting and motivating job in a well-known international company
- challenging tasks and good personal development opportunities
- locally competitive salary
- attractive benefit package including comprehensive medical care and individual life insurance
- great team spirit and good office location
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Hays Poland sp. z o. o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361.
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!