Senior Consultant - Total Rewards, Poland
Typically delivering products and services across our portfolio to a group of clients (existing or new) that assist HR and line managers to effectively support recurring HR processes in their organisation. The role exists to both build and maintain client relationships that deliver profitable renewal, yield or new business. The role holder will deliver standard or customised work across the Pay, Talent and KF Listen products and support with training & implementation of products.
- Maintains ongoing relationships with assigned customers by understanding client needs and requirements to increase client satisfaction. Typically works with clients across sectors with a primary focus on 2 or 3 sectors.
- Mainly delivers complex products & services to customers while following standardised protocols. May be expected to be able to describe more complex applications of these products in sales meetings or proposals.
- Supports the creation, renewal and maintenance of the reward database in the assigned country.
- Navigates a wide variety of existing processes, procedures and precedents to interpret data and identify possible answers.
- Prepares presentations and clients reports.
- Provides accurate forecasts on existing projects with timely status updates.
- 2-5 years’ experience in account management, or in a professional services or consulting firm or within a human resources or organization design department, delivering human capital-related services
- Knowledge within one of the areas: pay & benefits or talent or engagement & culture and proactive working on expanding knowledge in other areas
- Known for delivering or coordinating high quality work that meets expectations for timeliness, accuracy and completeness - not only standardised but also non-standard products
Warszawa, Mazowieckie, Poland
|Praca na stanowisku:||Senior Consultant - Total Rewards, Poland|
|Oferowane wynagrodzenie:||100.000 - 150.000|
|Dodano:||7. 4. 2022
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!