Senior Business Analyst
Want to shape the world of eCommerce with us?
As a SeniorBusiness Analyst in our BA department, you will!
Join the team and play an integral role in supporting all aspects of client engagements and in producing impactful, provocative, and rigorous business analyses for future eCommerce solutions. You’ll work closely with the team of developers, UX/UI specialists, technical leaders, and managers to help clients anticipate, identify, plan and capture future growth of their online shops. You’ll need to combine many skills and be able to apply a broad perspective with an open mind - projects require both analytical rigor and creativity.
You’re an ideal candidate if you’re both interested and fluent in eCommerce business issues, but also bring a wide range of interests and topical expertise to the table. The most important part of analyst work is requirements gathering in which the ability to listen and understand, curiosity, humility, and a desire to explore uncertainty are musts.
Salary:80- 130 PLN/h net + VAT
Your daily tasks as a Senior Business Analyst:
- Using your experience to fill the gap between business and technology
- Conducting analysis (and synthesis) based on qualitative and/or quantitative data and secondary research
- Conducting cultural, trends, and marketplace analysis
- Identifying, arranging, and conducting interviews with thought leaders
- Creating documents for client deliverables, presentations, thought leadership pieces, and project proposals
- Translate business requirements into values
- Translate client's company values into business requirements
- Prepare client workshops
You’ll be a perfect match for a Senior Business Analyst if you:
- Have a good understanding of the general eCommerce landscape, technologies, and tools (commercetools, Magento, PIM, Shopware, etc. )
- Are experienced in gathering business requirements and translating them into actionable work items and modeling using UML or BPMN
- Have at least 6 yearsof experience working in software development area (across various roles), preferably in eCommerce
- Have worked in an Agile environment (Scrum)
- Are curious and passionate about understanding how complex systems work and have a love of learning
- Have strong interpersonal, written, and verbal skills – ability to tell compelling and complex stories in simple ways
- Have strong critical thinking skills. We value the ability to think logically and develop rigorous analytical frameworks, and a desire to solve difficult problems
- Have no problem with taking initiative and working independently in a team
- Use Google Docs and Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint in your daily work
- Speak English fluently (B2+)
Together, we can impact eCommerce globally and drive both the online and offline retail worlds! We’re a cutting-edge eCommerce company, with more than 250 people on board.
Here, you’ll get autonomy, our support, and our trust - ingredients that we believe are needed to make you successful on the job and to allow you to develop yourself further. We are to double our team this year and you will be part of this amazing journey.
We live by our values. That’s why you’ll work with people who are open to sharing their knowledge and expertise. You'll meet the bold ones, who are eager to learn and prove the latest technology. No matter whether you are more into technology, processes, or people - here you will find the experts that you can learn from.
You’ll feel right at home if you’re brave, driven, and share similar values to us: https://divante.com/about-us#values
What more can we give you?
Check the link below:
After receiving your CV we will reach out to you for a short call. One of our recruiters will take care of you during the whole recruitment process and will answer all your questions.
If you have any questions right now, feel free to contact our recruiter Ania at email@example.com
Does this position sound like a dream job to you? Don't hesitate and apply by using the form below.
We’ll contact the best candidates
Wrocław, Dolnoslaskie, Poland
|Pracovni_pozice:||Senior Business Analyst|
|Oferowane wynagrodzenie:||100.000 - 150.000|
|Dodano:||19. 3. 2023
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!
Dlaczego szukać pracy na HitPraca.pl?
Codziennie nowe oferty pracy Możesz wybierać z bardzo szerokiej gamy ofert pracy - naszym celem jest posiadanie jak najszerszej oferty pracy Otrzymuj nowe oferty e-mailem Bądź pierwszym, który odpowie na nowe oferty pracy Wszystkie oferty pracy w jednym miejscu (od pracodawców, agencji pośrednictwa pracy i innych portali) Wszystkie usługi dla kandydatów do pracy są bezpłatne Pomożemy Ci znaleźć nową pracę