Senior Backend Engineer (Scala)
Our client is a remote-first, VC-backend tech startup that introduced the world to a breakthrough technology that allowed for fully secure and private exchange of proof of insurance, identity, business data, and other personal data. In addition, it helps its clients collect and analyze both personal and business data so that they can quickly and consciously make decisions about engaging new external partners, prospective employees, franchisees and more, without compromising their privacy.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of experience in one or more of the following languages: Scala, Python and/or Java. Having professional dev project experience of 2 + years in Scala is required
- Deep understanding of object oriented and functional paradigms
- Willingness to learn and work with technology stacks different from the ones used in the past
- Solid background in RESTful Web Services
- Strong grasp of relational and non-relational (NoSQL) databases
- Background in Networks and Security (Public Key Infrastructure, SSL, Crypto)
- Proficiency in Linux and Shell scripting
- Proficient in git
- Must be fluent in English
- Knowledge of ansible or similar provisioning tool is a plus
- Full-stack experience is a plus
- Team solves a crucial problem with huge business potential together, and we are able to see exactly how our contribution affects customers!
- Remote-First work model meaning most employees can work remotely in Poland. We have an office in Krakow for those who prefer an in-office environment.
- Competitive pay package, including base pay and stock options
- Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Multisport card
- Annual personal development and technology budget to advance your skills and career
- Lunch delivery via Uber Eats, virtual events, & more!
For our Client we are seeking a highly motivated and talented Software Engineer to join team and help build the components that make unique solutions. The ideal candidate is a versatile self starter with a background in Scala development. The Software Engineer's responsibilities include crafting and developing software for corporate cloud platform.
- Design and implement highly scalable and flexible microservices for Insurance verification
- Make improvements to our cloud APIs and work on developing new capabilities in existing code base
- Participate in creating the next gen platform technical roadmap for the company
- Enhance existing capabilities to meet the customer needs
- Solve issues and implement solutions along with test cases
- Implement automated tests
|Firma:||TeamQuest Sp. z o.o.|
Warszawa, mazowieckie, Polska
|Praca na stanowisku:||Senior Backend Engineer (Scala)|
|Oferowane wynagrodzenie:||28000 - 30000 PLN|
|Dodano:||15. 1. 2022
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!