SAP EWM Developer
Our client is an international Group based in Portugal. Food distribution is company's main activity and is worth more than 95% of the Group’s consolidated sales. The company addresses the daily needs of millions of consumers in three countries, through a value proposition based on quality food at competitive prices.
- Commercial experience in IT Logistic Projects
- Logistic Systems experience is a must (SAP EWM)
- Project Management experience is a must
- Experience in managing interfaces and integration between systems, including Logistic Automation.
- Ability to translate business requirements into functional and technical solutions
- Experience in designing and executing testing / quality assurance
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective verbal, presentation and communications skills - advanced English is a must, knowledge of Polish would be a plus
- Contract of employment
- Medical care
- Life insurance
- Multisport card
- The possibility of using one of 20 social programs
- The ability to take part in interesting projects
- Work autonomy ;)
- Leading implementation projects in the area of Logistic IT applications, contributing to increase in efficiency of Logistic operations
- Managing project portfolio, business needs analysis, development requests and 2nd level of support for Help desk teams, being responsible to ensure the respective IT governance
- Active contribution in IT strategy, continuous improvement and plan definition regarding Logistic IT solutions
- Managing Team of IT specialists and Managers
- Managing software providers relation & SLA performance
We kindly inform you that we will only respond to selected applications.
TeamQuest has been added to the register of entities conducting employment agencies by the Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodship under the number 11118.
|Firma:||TeamQuest Sp. z o.o.|
Białystok, Podlaskie, Polska
|Praca na stanowisku:||SAP EWM Developer|
|Dodano:||4. 6. 2022
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna