Sales Operations Specialist
KRAKOW, MA, PL, 30-552
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
The Regional Sales Operations Specialist sits at the interface between Sales, Marketing, Customer Care, Operations and Global Sales Operations team. The Sales Operations Specialist role will report to the Director Sales EMEA and provide critical support by leveraging the analytic skills of the individual in support of sales and marketing initiatives across the EMEA region, creating an optimal environment for efficient and effective attainment of the sales goals, fosters a culture of continuous improvement in the sales organization in close cooperation and aligned to Global Sales Operations strategy and execution. This role is the right hand of EMEA sales leadership to define, execute, and measure sales strategies and tactics.
In this role the Sales Operations Specialist drives close contact and builds relationship between functional teams and critical functions in the Organisation, such as Sales, Sales Management, Finance, Marketing, Pricing, Operations, Product Management and Project Management.
What your background should look like
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Analytics, Marketing, Finance, Operations, or other related discipline required.
- Sales experience is a plus
- Motivated individual able to learn quickly and work in a self-directed work environment with minimal supervision.
- Clear communicator who can summarize, write, speak and present confidently to a diverse audience, including senior management – operating as an internal consultant and thought partner.
- Ability to work well in a cross-functional environment with regional and global team members.
- Solid understanding of and the ability to identify the key levers that create commercial business value (i. e. Sales and Marketing).
- Manage and support analytical reporting for sales executives and top management.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $12 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80, 000 employees, including more than 7, 500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive rewards & compensation. Our commitment to our employees includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our employees.
• Competitive Salary Package
• Performance-Based Bonus Plans
• Health and Wellness Incentives
• Employee Stock Purchase Program
• Community Outreach Programs / Charity Events
• Employee Resource Groups
|Firma:||TE Connectivity Corporation|
Kraków, Malopolskie, Poland
|Praca na stanowisku:||Sales Operations Specialist|
|Oferowane wynagrodzenie:||60.000 - 100.000|
|Dodano:||24. 9. 2022
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!