At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 60+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
The main purpose of Sales Engineering is to support sales process by providing technical knowledge, designing and delivering solutions and consulting on technical aspects of opportunities to ensure smooth integration between clients and Infobip. Our Sales Engineer in Warsaw is an individual contributor role in our regional structure with a direct reporting line to our Head of Sales Engineering.
Although considered generalists, Sales Engineers can specialize in one or more products and industries on regional level, or certain area like security and technical teaching, depending on business specifics on assigned market.
- Provide technical support to sales from discovery till financial win of assigned projects with focus on more complex customers within the region
- Identify opportunities to monetize professional services
- Collect technical requirements
- Design and present high-level technical solutions for customers
- Handle demos and POCs
- Handle security questionnaires and all compliance issues
- Have an overview of market feature requirements and provide feedback to steer the development of products’ features
- Have detailed overview of Infobip’s products and solutions from technical and commercial point of view and keep track of any changes and upgrades
- Propose and implement process improvements to deliver the best value for customers
- Mentor junior team members and newcomers
More about you:
- First years of experience in solution engineering, systems applications consulting or presales.
- Bachelor or Master degree in engineering, computer science or technology
- You have strong engineering background and passion for IT and technology (ideally first experience in SaaS / CPaaS).
- You take proactive and creative approach to attend to clients’ needs (even if they are sometimes not aware of those needs).
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence.
- You speak fluently to clients, partners and colleagues alike, and have great command of Polish and English.
- You are a highly motivated self-starter, who is hungry to win, always looking to push own limits.
- You prefer a collaborative, fast-paced and entrepreneurial work environment.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events. We put the “global” in globalization.
Warszawa, Mazowieckie, Poland
|Praca na stanowisku:||Sales Engineer|
|Oferowane wynagrodzenie:||60.000 - 100.000|
|Dodano:||12. 4. 2022
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!