Recruiter/Senior Recruiter (m/w/d)
AMS is a global total workforce solutions firm founded in 1996. We enable organizations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, re-shaping, and optimizing workforces.
We do this through talent acquisition and contingent workforce management, internal mobility and skills development, and talent and technology advisory services. Our solutions are delivered by our 8000+ experts who live our passionate, bold, and authentic values. The ultimate aim is to help clients around the world, including 100+ blue-chip companies, create workforces that are fluid, resilient, diverse, and differentiated.
We call this True Workforce Dexterity—and we’re here to help you achieve it.
We are looking for an experienced Recruiter (m/w/d) with German who will support one of our Client in recruiting for blue-collar roles, logistic, production.
You will join a global team working from offices or from home across Europe and America. Our passionate recruiters work on an interesting project for one of world’s leading provider of industrial installation.
As a Recruiter, you will ensure that we are delivering the highest levels of customer satisfaction. The role will involve liaising with the client on a day-to-day basis, managing workload as well as putting together innovative resourcing strategies to meet their expectations entirely.
- Lead an end-to-end recruitment process
- Build strong relationships and provide a consultative service
- Define role requirements and develop innovative sourcing options
- Provide a high level of candidate care by ensuring best practice selection methods
- Build a good understanding of our clients business needs
- Present top candidates to hiring managers, whilst ensuring that all process are followed in line with the agreed methodology
- Add value to our business area through understanding of recruitment skills and trends
- Provide market insight and act as a trusted recruitment business partner
Skills & Experience
- Experience in end-to-end recruitment
- Excellent English and German both spoken and written
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience working to and meeting targets and deadlines
- Expertise in various candidate sourcing strategies (e. g. web sourcing, networking, advertising and database searching)
- Consultative recruitment approach
- Experience in the use of recruitment technology and recruitment databases
- Opportunity to work on various international projects with market leaders from various sectors and countries
- Clear and stable career path and work environment supporting work-life balance
- Strong, progressive, vibrant & diverse culture
- Opportunity to get engaged in additional initiatives including Employer Branding, Corporate Social Responsibilities and Social Fund events or become an Internal Trainer
- Work/life balance – including flexible work arrangements, sabbaticals, employee assistance
- Buddy – assistant, who will support you during your first weeks with us
Kraków, Malopolskie, Poland
|Praca na stanowisku:||Recruiter/Senior Recruiter (m/w/d)|
|Oferowane wynagrodzenie:||100.000 - 150.000|
|Dodano:||22. 7. 2022
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna