Record to Report - Senior Process Associate - German
• General accounting tasks (GL account maintenance, journal entries, closing activities, reporting etc. )
• Making the balance sheets and checking all the accounts (banks, CIT, client accounts)
• Closings and reconciliations for the led accounts (bank, CIT, client accounts)
• Analyzing and following the accounting journals, making reclassifications and corrections
• Booking of incoming payments (bank statements, remittance advices).
• Running unapplied cash (unapplied cash investigation, follow-up and supervising for reporting purposes).
• Offering the vital reports and information for the internal and external controls
• Preparing monthly performance reports according to the established contract indicators and any other additional requested reports to be reviewed by the client
• Communicating in a timely manner any relevant information related to the process
• Respecting the activity schedule established with the customer
• Country specific knowledge of taxation (VAT and CIT) & accounting rules applicable particularly for country-to-country transition Qualifications Minimum qualifications
• Very good knowledge of German, min B1!
• Similar work experience.
• University graduate (Economic studies are required);
• Accounting knowledge needed and specific knowledge for the product delivered
• Work experience with and ERP system (advantage);
• Knowledge on: SAP, European GAAP, IFRS; Encouraged qualifications
• Self-motivated with ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
• Organized personality with attention to details, able to work simultaneously on different projects;
• Ability to handle client on one-on-one basis, via e-mails and calls;
• Accurate, communicative with good communication skills;
• Motivated to work on sophisticated accounting; well organized. Have the ability to priorities tasks. Ability to meet deadlines; What can we offer?
• Attractive salary;
• Stable job offers - employment contract
• Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
• Genpact supports professional trainings and great career development opportunities
• Free access to our award-winning learning platform
• Benefits such as Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport Lunchpass Card, additional vacation days, biking policy As an Equal Opportunity Employer – we encourage you to apply to this opening position(s) with your preferred CV format. Please note that Genpact does not impose any CV format nor do we require you to enclose, a photograph to your CV as part of the application process. It is the candidate’s absolute discretion if he/she chooses to upload a CV with or without a photograph enclosed.
Kraków, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, Polska
|Praca na stanowisku:||Record to Report - Senior Process Associate - German|
|Dodano:||14. 9. 2021
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!