Do you want to lead our embedded development team and enable the delivery of innovative access control solutions and next-generation lock platforms?
Join our Group Technology Team in Kraków, Poland and contribute towards the development of innovative products and solutions for the ASSA ABLOY Group!
What would you do as our R&D Manager Embedded
We are looking for a manager for Embedded development department at our Krakow Innovation Center. The department consists of professional embedded developers in multiple competence areas, such as C programming, wireless technologies, security and cryptography technologies, SoC Architecture, real-time operating systems, embedded debugging and more.
We work in cross-functional teams, responsible for developing modern, secure and top-quality solutions. We develop embedded applications and integrate with Mobile Applications, Electronic Access Control software using cloud and microservice architecture.
You will report to the VP Head of R&D Operations, Group Technology Team. The job is located in Kraków (Zabierzów) and international travel is required from time to time.
Your focus will be:
• Have line management duties like personal development dialogues, salaries, training.
• Ensure well-functioning development teams, improve and lead your teams of skilled engineers that develop innovative software for the ASSA ABLOY Group.
• Support employees in projects, personal development and continuous learning.
• Support projects throughout the organization. Work closely with one or several Product Managers to drive, coordinate and implement processes and continuous improvements, with special focus on development strategies, DevOps & Agile ways of working.
• Work with employer branding, recruitment and define strategies for the Group Technology Team to make sure that we are an attractive employer.
• Cooperate with other line managers, also in different geographical locations, to support the organization to build strong and committed teams across organizational and geographical borders.
The skills and experience you need
We are looking for someone who:
• Has an engineering background in embedded development or equal.
• Enjoys working with people and making them grow.
• Has a genuine interest in agile product development.
• Has the ability to define, communicate and implement a knowledge building vision for the organization.
• Has experience in communicating and working with visions and strategic initiatives.
• Has strong communication skills towards all levels of the organization.
• Has a mindset to constantly work on improving the ways of working, methods and tools.
• Is results-oriented and delivers on the commitments made.
• Is a team player, and enjoys creating a good team spirit amongst your colleagues.
• Hybrid model of working
• Competitive salary package and yearly bonus
• Flexible working hours
• Stable employment in a friendly international atmosphere
• Private medical care
• Life insurance
• Multisport card
• In-house free English classes
• Training budget
• Lunch discount
• Fresh fruit delivery every week
• Ergonomic workplaces with all necessary tools and equipment
• Free bike and car parking for all employees
We review applications regularly, so don’t wait
We are building diverse, inclusive teams, and encourage applications from everyone who can see themselves working with us. To make sure your personal data is safe, we don’t look at any applications sent by email or post. We are interviewing as we receive applications. You are more than welcome to reach out if you have any questions, please contact Magdalena Urbańska, Talent Acquisition Partner, at magdalena. firstname.lastname@example.org
We are the ASSA ABLOY Group
Our people have made us the global leader in access solutions. In return, we open doors for them wherever they go. With nearly 52, 000 colleagues in more than 70 different countries, we help billions of people experience a more open world. Our innovations make all sorts of spaces – physical and virtual – safer, more secure, and easier to access.
As an employer, we value results – not titles, or backgrounds. We empower our people to build their career around their aspirations and our ambitions – supporting them with regular feedback, training, and development opportunities. Our colleagues think broadly about where they can make the most impact, and we encourage them to grow their role locally, regionally, or even internationally.
As we welcome new people on board, it’s important to us to have diverse, inclusive teams, and we value different perspectives and experiences.
When you join our team, you will have plenty of chances to build a career you can be proud of. While you do, you will help us keep creating a safe, secure and more open world.
Hear their stories from every corner of ASSA ABLOY, and learn how you could build your career with us.
Our world of opportunities awaits: including extensive training, international roles and clear expectations for great leadership.
- Administration, Facilities & Secretarial
Tax Analyst II
- Customer Service & Contact Center Operations
- Mid-senior level
Supply Chain Graduate
- Supply Chain
- Entry level
|Firma:||ASSA ABLOY Sicherheitstechnik GmbH|
Zabierzów, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, Polska
|Dodano:||6. 6. 2023
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Dlaczego szukać pracy na HitPraca.pl?
Codziennie nowe oferty pracy Możesz wybierać z bardzo szerokiej gamy ofert pracy - naszym celem jest posiadanie jak najszerszej oferty pracy Otrzymuj nowe oferty e-mailem Bądź pierwszym, który odpowie na nowe oferty pracy Wszystkie oferty pracy w jednym miejscu (od pracodawców, agencji pośrednictwa pracy i innych portali) Wszystkie usługi dla kandydatów do pracy są bezpłatne Pomożemy Ci znaleźć nową pracę